When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Vincent confirms corruption probe
Lou Vincent has confirmed he is one of a number of former New Zealand players being investigated by the International Cricket Council over allegations of match-fixing.
Both the ICC and New Zealand Cricket confirmed the existence of the investigation on Wednesday, with reports suggesting three former Black Caps players were being looked into by the anti-corruption and security unit (ACSU).
Batsman Vincent, who played 23 Tests and 102 one-day internationals for New Zealand - most recently in 2007 - was named in some reports.
And he said in a statement quoted by Cricinfo: "I wish to let everyone know that I am co-operating with an ongoing ICC anti-corruption investigation that has been made public today.
"This investigation is bound by a number of rules and regulations that mean I am unable to make any further public comment.
"I will personally talk to the public when I am able to. In the meantime I cannot comment. Please respect me and my family's privacy until such time."
NZC chief executive David White earlier confirmed none of the current Black Caps team were under suspicion.
White revealed that NZC had been aware of the ICC investigation for "a number of months", adding that the matches in question were not under its jurisdiction.
"We have been aware of this investigation for a number of months and we are shocked and surprised by the allegations," White said in comments posted on Cricket New Zealand's official Twitter page.
"We support the ICC's investigation as corruption has no place in our sport.
"No current New Zealand players are being investigated. No games played in New Zealand are being investigated.
"Lastly, no matches under New Zealand Cricket's jurisdiction are being investigated."
White's comments came after a report published in the New Zealand Herald claimed an investigation from the ICC's anti-corruption unit had been taking place for the past four months was "poised to blow the lid off the biggest sporting scandal in New Zealand's history".
The ICC responded with a statement which read: "The ICC confirms that it has indeed been working closely over the past few months with its colleagues in the domestic anti-corruption units of member boards to investigate these and related matters.
"The ICC and all of its members maintain a zero-tolerance attitude towards corruption in the sport, and the ACSU will continue to collaborate with relevant individuals in order to complete its investigation process.
"Naturally, as the investigation remains ongoing and nobody has been charged with any offence, no further comment will be made by the ICC or by NZC (New Zealand Cricket)."