Burnley 18th in Premier League spending table

Manchester United splashed the cash on players such as Falcao while Burnley’s biggest outlay was George Boyd

Manchester United splashed the cash on players such as Falcao while Burnley’s biggest outlay was George Boyd

First published in Sport

ONLY Aston Villa and Stoke spent less than Burnley in the summer transfer window as Premier League clubs splashed out £835million on new players, according to analysts.

Manchester United led the way, with a record for an English club of £150million spent during the summer, as the Premier League clubs displayed the spending power of their huge domestic TV deal.

Business advisory firm Deloitte said the total was almost double the sum spent by clubs in Spain’s La Liga this summer.

The £835million is also over £200million more than the previous record of £630million, also by Premier League clubs in 2013, and the net spend was £410million – £350million to overseas clubs and £60million to Football League clubs.

Burnley spent £8m during the window as they strengthened their squad with 10 new signings including the £3m addition of George Boyd on deadline day.

But that total is still £142m behind United while fellow newly-promoted sides Leicester and QPR spent £11m and £36.5m respectively.

Stoke were the lowest summer spenders with Mark Hughes’ men paying just £3.4m out while Aston Villa spent £6.9m.

The Clarets were one of only two top-flight sides who did not receive any transfer fees during the summer, along with Everton, meaning Sean Dyche’s side ranked 14th in net spending.

Southampton were bottom of that table having made a £30.7m profit depsite splashing out nearly £60m in new players.

Dan Jones, partner in the sports business group at Deloitte, said an increase in TV revenue was among the reasons for the record spend.

He said: “We continue to see the increased resources that Premier League clubs enjoy, as a result of improved broadcast deals, translate into investment in players.

“Last season the average Premier League club received over £25million more in central broadcast distributions than they did in 2012/13, which has helped fuel a new record spend this summer.”

He added: “This summer transfer window has again been one of records with Premier League clubs spending more than in any previous transfer window.

“This summer has also seen the highest gross spend in a single transfer window by a single Premier League club and a new record transfer fee for an individual player in English football (Angel di Maria, £59.7m).”

Spending across the other top divisions of Europe saw La Liga splash out £425million, Italy’s Serie A next with £260million, followed by the Bundesliga in Germany with £250million and France’s Ligue 1 with £100million.

Comments (25)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

12:10pm Wed 3 Sep 14

Keen O to Get Kean Out says...

Stoke beat City with no signings, why didnt BFC beat Manu then , BFC have spent more than Stoke , doesnt add up
Stoke beat City with no signings, why didnt BFC beat Manu then , BFC have spent more than Stoke , doesnt add up Keen O to Get Kean Out
  • Score: -6

12:43pm Wed 3 Sep 14

Trick82 says...

Keen O to Get Kean Out wrote:
Stoke beat City with no signings, why didnt BFC beat Manu then , BFC have spent more than Stoke , doesnt add up
You're embarrassing yourself now...
[quote][p][bold]Keen O to Get Kean Out[/bold] wrote: Stoke beat City with no signings, why didnt BFC beat Manu then , BFC have spent more than Stoke , doesnt add up[/p][/quote]You're embarrassing yourself now... Trick82
  • Score: 6

12:49pm Wed 3 Sep 14

jack01 says...

All irrelevant statistics. Lancashire Telegraph printing anything to try and portray Burnley as poor victims in all this.

If Burnley can afford to pay £3 million for George Boyd then they can't complain about finances. Where has the rest of the £90 million gone?
All irrelevant statistics. Lancashire Telegraph printing anything to try and portray Burnley as poor victims in all this. If Burnley can afford to pay £3 million for George Boyd then they can't complain about finances. Where has the rest of the £90 million gone? jack01
  • Score: -9

12:51pm Wed 3 Sep 14

Claretcert says...

Keen O to Get Kean Out wrote:
Stoke beat City with no signings, why didnt BFC beat Manu then , BFC have spent more than Stoke , doesnt add up
Your heart goes out to all thoise teachers in Blackburn who are wasting decades of their lives trying to teach some sort of sense into the kids who sit rock bottom of the gene pool. Take this sad example, der..... if...... der...... I spent....err.... no you spent........ derrr... errr... no if say like.... derrr... Stoke errr.... derrr..... (6 weeks later) errr..... dribble...... derrrr...
[quote][p][bold]Keen O to Get Kean Out[/bold] wrote: Stoke beat City with no signings, why didnt BFC beat Manu then , BFC have spent more than Stoke , doesnt add up[/p][/quote]Your heart goes out to all thoise teachers in Blackburn who are wasting decades of their lives trying to teach some sort of sense into the kids who sit rock bottom of the gene pool. Take this sad example, der..... if...... der...... I spent....err.... no you spent........ derrr... errr... no if say like.... derrr... Stoke errr.... derrr..... (6 weeks later) errr..... dribble...... derrrr... Claretcert
  • Score: 1

12:54pm Wed 3 Sep 14

Claretcert says...

jack01 wrote:
All irrelevant statistics. Lancashire Telegraph printing anything to try and portray Burnley as poor victims in all this.

If Burnley can afford to pay £3 million for George Boyd then they can't complain about finances. Where has the rest of the £90 million gone?
derrr.... if like derrr.... dribble.... you get like errr..... 120 million err..... like... and .... derrrr...... dribble.... not in one like chunk.... derrr.... dribble..... er... (8 weeks later) ....er..... like..... Sir! Sir! Sir! der..... don't get it Sir..... dribble....
[quote][p][bold]jack01[/bold] wrote: All irrelevant statistics. Lancashire Telegraph printing anything to try and portray Burnley as poor victims in all this. If Burnley can afford to pay £3 million for George Boyd then they can't complain about finances. Where has the rest of the £90 million gone?[/p][/quote]derrr.... if like derrr.... dribble.... you get like errr..... 120 million err..... like... and .... derrrr...... dribble.... not in one like chunk.... derrr.... dribble..... er... (8 weeks later) ....er..... like..... Sir! Sir! Sir! der..... don't get it Sir..... dribble.... Claretcert
  • Score: -4

1:18pm Wed 3 Sep 14

Keen O to Get Kean Out says...

Claretcert wrote:
Keen O to Get Kean Out wrote:
Stoke beat City with no signings, why didnt BFC beat Manu then , BFC have spent more than Stoke , doesnt add up
Your heart goes out to all thoise teachers in Blackburn who are wasting decades of their lives trying to teach some sort of sense into the kids who sit rock bottom of the gene pool. Take this sad example, der..... if...... der...... I spent....err.... no you spent........ derrr... errr... no if say like.... derrr... Stoke errr.... derrr..... (6 weeks later) errr..... dribble...... derrrr...
Yea, I’ll keep it simple next time i post so you understand the logic, you obviously don’t follow footy results around you,
Try and string something together that’s of footballing interest to us all instead of trying your best to impress by not talking about football
[quote][p][bold]Claretcert[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keen O to Get Kean Out[/bold] wrote: Stoke beat City with no signings, why didnt BFC beat Manu then , BFC have spent more than Stoke , doesnt add up[/p][/quote]Your heart goes out to all thoise teachers in Blackburn who are wasting decades of their lives trying to teach some sort of sense into the kids who sit rock bottom of the gene pool. Take this sad example, der..... if...... der...... I spent....err.... no you spent........ derrr... errr... no if say like.... derrr... Stoke errr.... derrr..... (6 weeks later) errr..... dribble...... derrrr...[/p][/quote]Yea, I’ll keep it simple next time i post so you understand the logic, you obviously don’t follow footy results around you, Try and string something together that’s of footballing interest to us all instead of trying your best to impress by not talking about football Keen O to Get Kean Out
  • Score: -5

1:28pm Wed 3 Sep 14

Its Only a game boy says...

Keen O to Get Kean Out wrote:
Claretcert wrote:
Keen O to Get Kean Out wrote:
Stoke beat City with no signings, why didnt BFC beat Manu then , BFC have spent more than Stoke , doesnt add up
Your heart goes out to all thoise teachers in Blackburn who are wasting decades of their lives trying to teach some sort of sense into the kids who sit rock bottom of the gene pool. Take this sad example, der..... if...... der...... I spent....err.... no you spent........ derrr... errr... no if say like.... derrr... Stoke errr.... derrr..... (6 weeks later) errr..... dribble...... derrrr...
Yea, I’ll keep it simple next time i post so you understand the logic, you obviously don’t follow footy results around you,
Try and string something together that’s of footballing interest to us all instead of trying your best to impress by not talking about football
we could always talk about the b.....ds team - that's not football now is it.....
[quote][p][bold]Keen O to Get Kean Out[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Claretcert[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keen O to Get Kean Out[/bold] wrote: Stoke beat City with no signings, why didnt BFC beat Manu then , BFC have spent more than Stoke , doesnt add up[/p][/quote]Your heart goes out to all thoise teachers in Blackburn who are wasting decades of their lives trying to teach some sort of sense into the kids who sit rock bottom of the gene pool. Take this sad example, der..... if...... der...... I spent....err.... no you spent........ derrr... errr... no if say like.... derrr... Stoke errr.... derrr..... (6 weeks later) errr..... dribble...... derrrr...[/p][/quote]Yea, I’ll keep it simple next time i post so you understand the logic, you obviously don’t follow footy results around you, Try and string something together that’s of footballing interest to us all instead of trying your best to impress by not talking about football[/p][/quote]we could always talk about the b.....ds team - that's not football now is it..... Its Only a game boy
  • Score: 0

1:29pm Wed 3 Sep 14

AnotherPounding4Burnley says...

And 20th in the league.
Sack the board.
Dyche out Pulis in
And 20th in the league. Sack the board. Dyche out Pulis in AnotherPounding4Burnley
  • Score: -9

1:34pm Wed 3 Sep 14

Keen O to Get Kean Out says...

Its Only a game boy wrote:
Keen O to Get Kean Out wrote:
Claretcert wrote:
Keen O to Get Kean Out wrote:
Stoke beat City with no signings, why didnt BFC beat Manu then , BFC have spent more than Stoke , doesnt add up
Your heart goes out to all thoise teachers in Blackburn who are wasting decades of their lives trying to teach some sort of sense into the kids who sit rock bottom of the gene pool. Take this sad example, der..... if...... der...... I spent....err.... no you spent........ derrr... errr... no if say like.... derrr... Stoke errr.... derrr..... (6 weeks later) errr..... dribble...... derrrr...
Yea, I’ll keep it simple next time i post so you understand the logic, you obviously don’t follow footy results around you,
Try and string something together that’s of footballing interest to us all instead of trying your best to impress by not talking about football
we could always talk about the b.....ds team - that's not football now is it.....
no no no . This article is about BFC, s signings only - if you want to comment on the Rovers signings you can leave a comment on their article pages.
[quote][p][bold]Its Only a game boy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keen O to Get Kean Out[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Claretcert[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keen O to Get Kean Out[/bold] wrote: Stoke beat City with no signings, why didnt BFC beat Manu then , BFC have spent more than Stoke , doesnt add up[/p][/quote]Your heart goes out to all thoise teachers in Blackburn who are wasting decades of their lives trying to teach some sort of sense into the kids who sit rock bottom of the gene pool. Take this sad example, der..... if...... der...... I spent....err.... no you spent........ derrr... errr... no if say like.... derrr... Stoke errr.... derrr..... (6 weeks later) errr..... dribble...... derrrr...[/p][/quote]Yea, I’ll keep it simple next time i post so you understand the logic, you obviously don’t follow footy results around you, Try and string something together that’s of footballing interest to us all instead of trying your best to impress by not talking about football[/p][/quote]we could always talk about the b.....ds team - that's not football now is it.....[/p][/quote]no no no . This article is about BFC, s signings only - if you want to comment on the Rovers signings you can leave a comment on their article pages. Keen O to Get Kean Out
  • Score: 0

1:39pm Wed 3 Sep 14

AnotherPounding4Burnley says...

3 million for Boyd?? Proper panic buy, and if we'd have offered that for our first choice signings they'd be here. Now we have to make do with Cleatus.,
When you get mugged at least you can report it to the police and get a crime number, I feel all dirty and used now. Like a member of the suey squad in the shower blocks for not knowing the difference between a train and a pub
3 million for Boyd?? Proper panic buy, and if we'd have offered that for our first choice signings they'd be here. Now we have to make do with Cleatus., When you get mugged at least you can report it to the police and get a crime number, I feel all dirty and used now. Like a member of the suey squad in the shower blocks for not knowing the difference between a train and a pub AnotherPounding4Burnley
  • Score: -8

1:43pm Wed 3 Sep 14

fred lord says...

Burnley 18th in Premier League spending table and 20th int' league table ?
Villa got Cleverley and 3rd int'league , Stoke have 29 good players and
are 10th int' league ?
Burnley 18th in Premier League spending table and 20th int' league table ? Villa got Cleverley and 3rd int'league , Stoke have 29 good players and are 10th int' league ? fred lord
  • Score: 1

1:50pm Wed 3 Sep 14

Its Only a game boy says...

Keen O to Get Kean Out wrote:
Its Only a game boy wrote:
Keen O to Get Kean Out wrote:
Claretcert wrote:
Keen O to Get Kean Out wrote:
Stoke beat City with no signings, why didnt BFC beat Manu then , BFC have spent more than Stoke , doesnt add up
Your heart goes out to all thoise teachers in Blackburn who are wasting decades of their lives trying to teach some sort of sense into the kids who sit rock bottom of the gene pool. Take this sad example, der..... if...... der...... I spent....err.... no you spent........ derrr... errr... no if say like.... derrr... Stoke errr.... derrr..... (6 weeks later) errr..... dribble...... derrrr...
Yea, I’ll keep it simple next time i post so you understand the logic, you obviously don’t follow footy results around you,
Try and string something together that’s of footballing interest to us all instead of trying your best to impress by not talking about football
we could always talk about the b.....ds team - that's not football now is it.....
no no no . This article is about BFC, s signings only - if you want to comment on the Rovers signings you can leave a comment on their article pages.
no one tells us what to do matey - we are free spirits.....
[quote][p][bold]Keen O to Get Kean Out[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Its Only a game boy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keen O to Get Kean Out[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Claretcert[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keen O to Get Kean Out[/bold] wrote: Stoke beat City with no signings, why didnt BFC beat Manu then , BFC have spent more than Stoke , doesnt add up[/p][/quote]Your heart goes out to all thoise teachers in Blackburn who are wasting decades of their lives trying to teach some sort of sense into the kids who sit rock bottom of the gene pool. Take this sad example, der..... if...... der...... I spent....err.... no you spent........ derrr... errr... no if say like.... derrr... Stoke errr.... derrr..... (6 weeks later) errr..... dribble...... derrrr...[/p][/quote]Yea, I’ll keep it simple next time i post so you understand the logic, you obviously don’t follow footy results around you, Try and string something together that’s of footballing interest to us all instead of trying your best to impress by not talking about football[/p][/quote]we could always talk about the b.....ds team - that's not football now is it.....[/p][/quote]no no no . This article is about BFC, s signings only - if you want to comment on the Rovers signings you can leave a comment on their article pages.[/p][/quote]no one tells us what to do matey - we are free spirits..... Its Only a game boy
  • Score: 3

1:51pm Wed 3 Sep 14

Its Only a game boy says...

AnotherPounding4Burn
ley
wrote:
3 million for Boyd?? Proper panic buy, and if we'd have offered that for our first choice signings they'd be here. Now we have to make do with Cleatus.,
When you get mugged at least you can report it to the police and get a crime number, I feel all dirty and used now. Like a member of the suey squad in the shower blocks for not knowing the difference between a train and a pub
You haven't even got £3m to spend on a player.....
[quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: 3 million for Boyd?? Proper panic buy, and if we'd have offered that for our first choice signings they'd be here. Now we have to make do with Cleatus., When you get mugged at least you can report it to the police and get a crime number, I feel all dirty and used now. Like a member of the suey squad in the shower blocks for not knowing the difference between a train and a pub[/p][/quote]You haven't even got £3m to spend on a player..... Its Only a game boy
  • Score: 3

1:58pm Wed 3 Sep 14

ZomZom@thePark says...

Dear me, really scraping the barrel now.
Laugh?
I nearly did.
Dear me, really scraping the barrel now. Laugh? I nearly did. ZomZom@thePark
  • Score: 3

2:25pm Wed 3 Sep 14

Keen O to Get Kean Out says...

fred lord wrote:
Burnley 18th in Premier League spending table and 20th int' league table ?
Villa got Cleverley and 3rd int'league , Stoke have 29 good players and
are 10th int' league ?
your Right Said Fred that was my point, BFC just arent in the running
[quote][p][bold]fred lord[/bold] wrote: Burnley 18th in Premier League spending table and 20th int' league table ? Villa got Cleverley and 3rd int'league , Stoke have 29 good players and are 10th int' league ?[/p][/quote]your Right Said Fred that was my point, BFC just arent in the running Keen O to Get Kean Out
  • Score: -3

2:58pm Wed 3 Sep 14

Claretcert says...

ZomZom@thePark wrote:
Dear me, really scraping the barrel now.
Laugh?
I nearly did.
If somebody had taken your cuddle bunny (called it 34 years), ripped it up in front of your own eyes, stamped on it in your own garden, and then you turned around to see your house (bult on sand) fall into a dirty river (called FFP) and get swept away, you'd be upset too. These poor chimps have had their world turned upside down, a club in decline, a team looking that bit short for a top 16 finish - be nice to them.
[quote][p][bold]ZomZom@thePark[/bold] wrote: Dear me, really scraping the barrel now. Laugh? I nearly did.[/p][/quote]If somebody had taken your cuddle bunny (called it 34 years), ripped it up in front of your own eyes, stamped on it in your own garden, and then you turned around to see your house (bult on sand) fall into a dirty river (called FFP) and get swept away, you'd be upset too. These poor chimps have had their world turned upside down, a club in decline, a team looking that bit short for a top 16 finish - be nice to them. Claretcert
  • Score: 2

3:44pm Wed 3 Sep 14

AnotherPounding4Burnley says...

After being totally dejected at only having a point and not winning a game since last season, we then get mugged to the tune of 3 million signing Oddbod from carry on screaming.
If one season wonder boy and the joker don't start scoring soon, by the time vokes comes back, it could be curtains already.
Speaking of mugged how much did we pay for Sordell and are we actually paying Reid to play?
After being totally dejected at only having a point and not winning a game since last season, we then get mugged to the tune of 3 million signing Oddbod from carry on screaming. If one season wonder boy and the joker don't start scoring soon, by the time vokes comes back, it could be curtains already. Speaking of mugged how much did we pay for Sordell and are we actually paying Reid to play? AnotherPounding4Burnley
  • Score: -7

3:53pm Wed 3 Sep 14

Its Only a game boy says...

News Flash from Deadwood:

Dunn injures his back bending down to tie his boot laces - out for rest of season.
News Flash from Deadwood: Dunn injures his back bending down to tie his boot laces - out for rest of season. Its Only a game boy
  • Score: 2

4:17pm Wed 3 Sep 14

Mac1983 says...

AnotherPounding4Burn
ley
wrote:
After being totally dejected at only having a point and not winning a game since last season, we then get mugged to the tune of 3 million signing Oddbod from carry on screaming.
If one season wonder boy and the joker don't start scoring soon, by the time vokes comes back, it could be curtains already.
Speaking of mugged how much did we pay for Sordell and are we actually paying Reid to play?
AP4B You are just a Boring Blackburn fan. Everyone knows you are just a sad little Troll with no friends that just sits on his computer all day everyday looking for any thing to do with Burnley. I am just embarrassed for you and fell sorry for you.
[quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: After being totally dejected at only having a point and not winning a game since last season, we then get mugged to the tune of 3 million signing Oddbod from carry on screaming. If one season wonder boy and the joker don't start scoring soon, by the time vokes comes back, it could be curtains already. Speaking of mugged how much did we pay for Sordell and are we actually paying Reid to play?[/p][/quote]AP4B You are just a Boring Blackburn fan. Everyone knows you are just a sad little Troll with no friends that just sits on his computer all day everyday looking for any thing to do with Burnley. I am just embarrassed for you and fell sorry for you. Mac1983
  • Score: 6

5:13pm Wed 3 Sep 14

houseclaret says...

fred lord wrote:
Burnley 18th in Premier League spending table and 20th int' league table ?
Villa got Cleverley and 3rd int'league , Stoke have 29 good players and
are 10th int' league ?
Your point is? It may come as a surprise but football is not about who can spend the most money. And if the season ended after 3 games Rovers would be playing Fleetwood next season. Now that would be a laugh.
[quote][p][bold]fred lord[/bold] wrote: Burnley 18th in Premier League spending table and 20th int' league table ? Villa got Cleverley and 3rd int'league , Stoke have 29 good players and are 10th int' league ?[/p][/quote]Your point is? It may come as a surprise but football is not about who can spend the most money. And if the season ended after 3 games Rovers would be playing Fleetwood next season. Now that would be a laugh. houseclaret
  • Score: 2

5:14pm Wed 3 Sep 14

hasslem hasslem says...

Its Only a game boy wrote:
News Flash from Deadwood:

Dunn injures his back bending down to tie his boot laces - out for rest of season.
Newsflash from Turd Morgue - Heaton injures his back practicing picking the ball out the back of the net.
[quote][p][bold]Its Only a game boy[/bold] wrote: News Flash from Deadwood: Dunn injures his back bending down to tie his boot laces - out for rest of season.[/p][/quote]Newsflash from Turd Morgue - Heaton injures his back practicing picking the ball out the back of the net. hasslem hasslem
  • Score: -5

5:15pm Wed 3 Sep 14

houseclaret says...

Keen O to Get Kean Out wrote:
fred lord wrote:
Burnley 18th in Premier League spending table and 20th int' league table ?
Villa got Cleverley and 3rd int'league , Stoke have 29 good players and
are 10th int' league ?
your Right Said Fred that was my point, BFC just arent in the running
I suppose supporting a club who have never won anything without spending someone else's money this statement comes as no surprise.
[quote][p][bold]Keen O to Get Kean Out[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]fred lord[/bold] wrote: Burnley 18th in Premier League spending table and 20th int' league table ? Villa got Cleverley and 3rd int'league , Stoke have 29 good players and are 10th int' league ?[/p][/quote]your Right Said Fred that was my point, BFC just arent in the running[/p][/quote]I suppose supporting a club who have never won anything without spending someone else's money this statement comes as no surprise. houseclaret
  • Score: 5

5:35pm Wed 3 Sep 14

AnotherPounding4Burnley says...

houseclaret wrote:
Keen O to Get Kean Out wrote:
fred lord wrote:
Burnley 18th in Premier League spending table and 20th int' league table ?
Villa got Cleverley and 3rd int'league , Stoke have 29 good players and
are 10th int' league ?
your Right Said Fred that was my point, BFC just arent in the running
I suppose supporting a club who have never won anything without spending someone else's money this statement comes as no surprise.
Could be worse, our board could use all our money from season ticket sales to panic buy inferior players, pocket the tv revenue, and never win anything except save of the season. Thus leaving all us dingle maggots feeling used, mugged and thrown down the u bend.
[quote][p][bold]houseclaret[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Keen O to Get Kean Out[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]fred lord[/bold] wrote: Burnley 18th in Premier League spending table and 20th int' league table ? Villa got Cleverley and 3rd int'league , Stoke have 29 good players and are 10th int' league ?[/p][/quote]your Right Said Fred that was my point, BFC just arent in the running[/p][/quote]I suppose supporting a club who have never won anything without spending someone else's money this statement comes as no surprise.[/p][/quote]Could be worse, our board could use all our money from season ticket sales to panic buy inferior players, pocket the tv revenue, and never win anything except save of the season. Thus leaving all us dingle maggots feeling used, mugged and thrown down the u bend. AnotherPounding4Burnley
  • Score: -5

6:43pm Wed 3 Sep 14

Claretcert says...

Mac1983 wrote:
AnotherPounding4Burn

ley
wrote:
After being totally dejected at only having a point and not winning a game since last season, we then get mugged to the tune of 3 million signing Oddbod from carry on screaming.
If one season wonder boy and the joker don't start scoring soon, by the time vokes comes back, it could be curtains already.
Speaking of mugged how much did we pay for Sordell and are we actually paying Reid to play?
AP4B You are just a Boring Blackburn fan. Everyone knows you are just a sad little Troll with no friends that just sits on his computer all day everyday looking for any thing to do with Burnley. I am just embarrassed for you and fell sorry for you.
Fred Lord, Mr Maul, People's chump. All the same sad thick gimp sat on a fetid bedsit. Dunc the chump the numpty runt. Flogging himself sore every day over BFC stories as his cruddy little life collapses around him. Skint, sad and fatty breath. Urgh. Disgusting creepy stalker.
[quote][p][bold]Mac1983[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AnotherPounding4Burn ley[/bold] wrote: After being totally dejected at only having a point and not winning a game since last season, we then get mugged to the tune of 3 million signing Oddbod from carry on screaming. If one season wonder boy and the joker don't start scoring soon, by the time vokes comes back, it could be curtains already. Speaking of mugged how much did we pay for Sordell and are we actually paying Reid to play?[/p][/quote]AP4B You are just a Boring Blackburn fan. Everyone knows you are just a sad little Troll with no friends that just sits on his computer all day everyday looking for any thing to do with Burnley. I am just embarrassed for you and fell sorry for you.[/p][/quote]Fred Lord, Mr Maul, People's chump. All the same sad thick gimp sat on a fetid bedsit. Dunc the chump the numpty runt. Flogging himself sore every day over BFC stories as his cruddy little life collapses around him. Skint, sad and fatty breath. Urgh. Disgusting creepy stalker. Claretcert
  • Score: 5

6:44pm Wed 3 Sep 14

Its Only a game boy says...

hasslem hasslem wrote:
Its Only a game boy wrote:
News Flash from Deadwood:

Dunn injures his back bending down to tie his boot laces - out for rest of season.
Newsflash from Turd Morgue - Heaton injures his back practicing picking the ball out the back of the net.
Think up your own line pal -
[quote][p][bold]hasslem hasslem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Its Only a game boy[/bold] wrote: News Flash from Deadwood: Dunn injures his back bending down to tie his boot laces - out for rest of season.[/p][/quote]Newsflash from Turd Morgue - Heaton injures his back practicing picking the ball out the back of the net.[/p][/quote]Think up your own line pal - Its Only a game boy
  • Score: 3
Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree