Kitchen ‘severely damaged’ after Colne fire

Burnley and Pendle Citizen: Kitchen ‘severely damaged’ after Colne fire Kitchen ‘severely damaged’ after Colne fire

A KITCHEN was ‘severely damaged’ after a fire in Colne this morning.

Firefighters were called to Chapel Street shortly after 1.40am.

It is understood nobody needed to be rescued from the property.

Moderate smoke damage was also caused to two ground floor rooms and three first floor rooms. Another second floor room had slight smoke damage.


Comments are closed on this article.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree