Electric alert

Electric alert

Electric alert

First published in News
Last updated

LANCASHIRE Fire and Rescue has reminded residents to unplug electrical items which are kept in garden sheds, to prevent accidental fires.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree