Cigarette started fire

Burnley and Pendle Citizen: Cigarette started fire Cigarette started fire

A DISCARDED cigarette led to a fire that caused severe damage to the interior of a Renault Clio in Brownhill Avenue, Burnley, on Friday night. Firefighters were called to the scene at 8pm.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree