Major policing operation in place for East Lancashire derby

Ewood Park

Ewood Park

First published in News
Last updated

A MAJOR police operation is in place for the Blackburn Rovers v Burnley derby.

Officers are warning they will not tolerate anybody causing trouble and will take action against anyone behaving in an anti-social or violent manner.

Residents are also being warned to expect disruption with roads being closed to allow coaches carrying Burnley fans to Ewood Park.

Chief Superintendent Chris Bithell said: “It is important to remember very few people attending football matches actually cause problems at the games.

“I want to reassure people who will be at the game that we will not be letting a minority spoil what should be an occasion for all the family to enjoy.

“We will have the resources available on the day to deal with any incidents of disorder and people should also be warned that as well as being dealt with on the day we will also look to secure banning orders on offenders.”

Police are also advising that traffic will be busy before and after the game.

Chief Superintendent Bithell said: “As with previous matches, we’ve worked closely with both football clubs when planning the policing operation, the aim of which is to keep people safe and get people to and from the ground efficiently.

“Extra officers will be on hand to assist supporters attending the match as well as stewards from both clubs.

“In order to bring the visiting supporters into Blackburn safely a number of roads will be closed for a period of time.

“As such, we would advise the Blackburn fans that traffic will be busy on the day and they may be best allowing extra time for travelling to the game.”

Kick off is at 12.30pm and all Burnley fans wishing to be in the stands must have bought a coach and ticket package costing £38.50.

Those who do not arrive on a coach will not be allowed in.

A spokesman for the Clarets said: “The use of buses is not a club decision, the police insist on this.

“Burnley Football Club respectfully asks all supporters to conduct themselves responsibly throughout the day.

“Stewards and Police will be available at coach departure points and within the stadium for any information or concerns.”

A Rovers spokesman refused to comment.

Comments (65)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

2:43pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Bat E Karen says...

Who pays for this?
Who pays for this? Bat E Karen
  • Score: 6

3:01pm Wed 5 Mar 14

j bee says...

being a foot ball fan of 70 year why is the game being ruined like burnley can only have 4,500 tickets it never used to be i thought rovers were trying to fill the ground , why all the worry , when one talks to old proffesionals they just dont understand how the games gone down hill
being a foot ball fan of 70 year why is the game being ruined like burnley can only have 4,500 tickets it never used to be i thought rovers were trying to fill the ground , why all the worry , when one talks to old proffesionals they just dont understand how the games gone down hill j bee
  • Score: 15

3:29pm Wed 5 Mar 14

grimupnorth says...

j bee wrote:
being a foot ball fan of 70 year why is the game being ruined like burnley can only have 4,500 tickets it never used to be i thought rovers were trying to fill the ground , why all the worry , when one talks to old proffesionals they just dont understand how the games gone down hill
Maybe a look at what they did to the Darwen End Toilets last time would make you understand.
[quote][p][bold]j bee[/bold] wrote: being a foot ball fan of 70 year why is the game being ruined like burnley can only have 4,500 tickets it never used to be i thought rovers were trying to fill the ground , why all the worry , when one talks to old proffesionals they just dont understand how the games gone down hill[/p][/quote]Maybe a look at what they did to the Darwen End Toilets last time would make you understand. grimupnorth
  • Score: 7

3:36pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Openminded? says...

Bat E Karen wrote:
Who pays for this?
My thoughts exactly
[quote][p][bold]Bat E Karen[/bold] wrote: Who pays for this?[/p][/quote]My thoughts exactly Openminded?
  • Score: 5

3:45pm Wed 5 Mar 14

chegwin says...

This is over the top by far, its supposed to be a passionate derby but this just puts fans off going .Plus the only tickets left are over £30 quid ,and its on the telly.
This is over the top by far, its supposed to be a passionate derby but this just puts fans off going .Plus the only tickets left are over £30 quid ,and its on the telly. chegwin
  • Score: 4

4:34pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Champagne plus charlie says...

grimupnorth wrote:
j bee wrote:
being a foot ball fan of 70 year why is the game being ruined like burnley can only have 4,500 tickets it never used to be i thought rovers were trying to fill the ground , why all the worry , when one talks to old proffesionals they just dont understand how the games gone down hill
Maybe a look at what they did to the Darwen End Toilets last time would make you understand.
Yeah and the toilets in the Cricket Field Stand at Burnley, as well as the 100 or so seats that Blackburn animals ripped out etc etc
[quote][p][bold]grimupnorth[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]j bee[/bold] wrote: being a foot ball fan of 70 year why is the game being ruined like burnley can only have 4,500 tickets it never used to be i thought rovers were trying to fill the ground , why all the worry , when one talks to old proffesionals they just dont understand how the games gone down hill[/p][/quote]Maybe a look at what they did to the Darwen End Toilets last time would make you understand.[/p][/quote]Yeah and the toilets in the Cricket Field Stand at Burnley, as well as the 100 or so seats that Blackburn animals ripped out etc etc Champagne plus charlie
  • Score: 10

4:41pm Wed 5 Mar 14

psch says...

It won't be long before the police are complaining about funding yet despite an unwarranted increase in the council tax precept they can still afford this overkill
It won't be long before the police are complaining about funding yet despite an unwarranted increase in the council tax precept they can still afford this overkill psch
  • Score: 0

4:51pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Markr says...

At least the police will be stopping trouble instead of roaming the streets killing people....
At least the police will be stopping trouble instead of roaming the streets killing people.... Markr
  • Score: -13

5:13pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Shadred says...

Football clubs should be charged for the extra policing costs that their activity creates. If it means the possibility of the clubs going bankrupt maybe they could reduce the obscene wages that the players receive .
Football clubs should be charged for the extra policing costs that their activity creates. If it means the possibility of the clubs going bankrupt maybe they could reduce the obscene wages that the players receive . Shadred
  • Score: 11

5:32pm Wed 5 Mar 14

STORM 2 says...

I'll be there singing on the Clarets. I'd like to say that anyone going there with other intentions doesn't deserve to be associated with BFC and I hope they get what is coming to them. Rivalry is all well and good but animal hatreds belong back in the stone age. I would hope we have grown up and the last thing we want is a group of intelligence-devoid thugs to de-rail our promotion push. We have rightly won accolades for the way we have played this season - we don't need the attention diverted to these idiots.
Reserve some dignity and accord our opponents some respect - and lets go for the three points!
I'll be there singing on the Clarets. I'd like to say that anyone going there with other intentions doesn't deserve to be associated with BFC and I hope they get what is coming to them. Rivalry is all well and good but animal hatreds belong back in the stone age. I would hope we have grown up and the last thing we want is a group of intelligence-devoid thugs to de-rail our promotion push. We have rightly won accolades for the way we have played this season - we don't need the attention diverted to these idiots. Reserve some dignity and accord our opponents some respect - and lets go for the three points! STORM 2
  • Score: 21

5:32pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Steven Seagull says...

psch wrote:
It won't be long before the police are complaining about funding yet despite an unwarranted increase in the council tax precept they can still afford this overkill
Overkill?

Do you want a repeat of the incident at the station pub from 2009 where 80 odd were arrested following mass disorder?

It's this kind of "overkill" that stops both sets of goons getting at each other. Costly, yes but worth it.
[quote][p][bold]psch[/bold] wrote: It won't be long before the police are complaining about funding yet despite an unwarranted increase in the council tax precept they can still afford this overkill[/p][/quote]Overkill? Do you want a repeat of the incident at the station pub from 2009 where 80 odd were arrested following mass disorder? It's this kind of "overkill" that stops both sets of goons getting at each other. Costly, yes but worth it. Steven Seagull
  • Score: 0

5:33pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Steven Seagull says...

Markr wrote:
At least the police will be stopping trouble instead of roaming the streets killing people....
What?
[quote][p][bold]Markr[/bold] wrote: At least the police will be stopping trouble instead of roaming the streets killing people....[/p][/quote]What? Steven Seagull
  • Score: 4

5:46pm Wed 5 Mar 14

DoggydogNo1 says...

Simple way is to play behind closed doors with no fans! Its on tv!
Simple way is to play behind closed doors with no fans! Its on tv! DoggydogNo1
  • Score: 0

5:52pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Manuel Hung says...

Bat E Karen wrote:
Who pays for this?
Probably not you unless you feel like handing over some of your giro?
[quote][p][bold]Bat E Karen[/bold] wrote: Who pays for this?[/p][/quote]Probably not you unless you feel like handing over some of your giro? Manuel Hung
  • Score: -7

5:54pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Manuel Hung says...

Steven Seagull wrote:
Markr wrote:
At least the police will be stopping trouble instead of roaming the streets killing people....
What?
More like 'what a bell £nd'!
[quote][p][bold]Steven Seagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Markr[/bold] wrote: At least the police will be stopping trouble instead of roaming the streets killing people....[/p][/quote]What?[/p][/quote]More like 'what a bell £nd'! Manuel Hung
  • Score: -4

6:06pm Wed 5 Mar 14

kingbilly says...

DoggydogNo1 wrote:
Simple way is to play behind closed doors with no fans! Its on tv!
knobhead
[quote][p][bold]DoggydogNo1[/bold] wrote: Simple way is to play behind closed doors with no fans! Its on tv![/p][/quote]knobhead kingbilly
  • Score: -1

6:27pm Wed 5 Mar 14

pete08 says...

Bat E Karen wrote:
Who pays for this?
The clubs pat for policing
[quote][p][bold]Bat E Karen[/bold] wrote: Who pays for this?[/p][/quote]The clubs pat for policing pete08
  • Score: 4

6:31pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Just an observer says...

Football,football,fo
otball. move all grounds OUT OF TOWNS, that may just keep the animals at bay, it is just total mayhem at ewood when football is on. police messing with the traffic lights, holding up traffic just to let coaches of away supporters in.
Football,football,fo otball. move all grounds OUT OF TOWNS, that may just keep the animals at bay, it is just total mayhem at ewood when football is on. police messing with the traffic lights, holding up traffic just to let coaches of away supporters in. Just an observer
  • Score: -3

6:31pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Bat E Karen says...

Manuel Hung wrote:
Bat E Karen wrote:
Who pays for this?
Probably not you unless you feel like handing over some of your giro?
What's a giro?
[quote][p][bold]Manuel Hung[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bat E Karen[/bold] wrote: Who pays for this?[/p][/quote]Probably not you unless you feel like handing over some of your giro?[/p][/quote]What's a giro? Bat E Karen
  • Score: 4

6:37pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Since1972 says...

The Telegraph hasn't covered the fact that there were 10 BRFC 'fans' arrested in Chorley last Saturday in the run up to the Bolton game - they were all in handcuffs at the end of my road after being chased by the police after a brawl with another group from Bolton. Likewise there was an almighty riot at Bankhall Miners club in Burnley after the Sheff Wed game not so long back. Best the police keep both sets of hooligans well away from each other on the evidence I saw last Saturday
The Telegraph hasn't covered the fact that there were 10 BRFC 'fans' arrested in Chorley last Saturday in the run up to the Bolton game - they were all in handcuffs at the end of my road after being chased by the police after a brawl with another group from Bolton. Likewise there was an almighty riot at Bankhall Miners club in Burnley after the Sheff Wed game not so long back. Best the police keep both sets of hooligans well away from each other on the evidence I saw last Saturday Since1972
  • Score: 6

6:53pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Steven Seagull says...

Bat E Karen wrote:
Manuel Hung wrote:
Bat E Karen wrote:
Who pays for this?
Probably not you unless you feel like handing over some of your giro?
What's a giro?
That free money that appears in your bank account every fortnight. You know, the one you go to a cash machine at 1pm to see if you've "been paid".
[quote][p][bold]Bat E Karen[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Manuel Hung[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bat E Karen[/bold] wrote: Who pays for this?[/p][/quote]Probably not you unless you feel like handing over some of your giro?[/p][/quote]What's a giro?[/p][/quote]That free money that appears in your bank account every fortnight. You know, the one you go to a cash machine at 1pm to see if you've "been paid". Steven Seagull
  • Score: 2

7:51pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Bat E Karen says...

Steven Seagull wrote:
Bat E Karen wrote:
Manuel Hung wrote:
Bat E Karen wrote:
Who pays for this?
Probably not you unless you feel like handing over some of your giro?
What's a giro?
That free money that appears in your bank account every fortnight. You know, the one you go to a cash machine at 1pm to see if you've "been paid".
I get paid monthly by my employer and, as we have online banking around here, no need to venture out to a cash machine.

As I've paid income tax on my earnings (not hand-outs), for the last thirty years, I have every right to ask who's paying to police a bunch of hooligans.
[quote][p][bold]Steven Seagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bat E Karen[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Manuel Hung[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bat E Karen[/bold] wrote: Who pays for this?[/p][/quote]Probably not you unless you feel like handing over some of your giro?[/p][/quote]What's a giro?[/p][/quote]That free money that appears in your bank account every fortnight. You know, the one you go to a cash machine at 1pm to see if you've "been paid".[/p][/quote]I get paid monthly by my employer and, as we have online banking around here, no need to venture out to a cash machine. As I've paid income tax on my earnings (not hand-outs), for the last thirty years, I have every right to ask who's paying to police a bunch of hooligans. Bat E Karen
  • Score: 11

8:38pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Forever Blue says...

Champagne plus charlie wrote:
grimupnorth wrote:
j bee wrote:
being a foot ball fan of 70 year why is the game being ruined like burnley can only have 4,500 tickets it never used to be i thought rovers were trying to fill the ground , why all the worry , when one talks to old proffesionals they just dont understand how the games gone down hill
Maybe a look at what they did to the Darwen End Toilets last time would make you understand.
Yeah and the toilets in the Cricket Field Stand at Burnley, as well as the 100 or so seats that Blackburn animals ripped out etc etc
You are pushing the limit by calling the facilities at Turd Moor toilets? It’s a stinking trough with 60W bulb for a light in a confined space.
As for the so called seats in the cricket field accident waiting to happen stand they need ripping out and replacing with modern materials for seats not PLANKS of wood.
Dingles Philistines
( person who is hostile or indifferent to culture and the arts )
[quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]grimupnorth[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]j bee[/bold] wrote: being a foot ball fan of 70 year why is the game being ruined like burnley can only have 4,500 tickets it never used to be i thought rovers were trying to fill the ground , why all the worry , when one talks to old proffesionals they just dont understand how the games gone down hill[/p][/quote]Maybe a look at what they did to the Darwen End Toilets last time would make you understand.[/p][/quote]Yeah and the toilets in the Cricket Field Stand at Burnley, as well as the 100 or so seats that Blackburn animals ripped out etc etc[/p][/quote]You are pushing the limit by calling the facilities at Turd Moor toilets? It’s a stinking trough with 60W bulb for a light in a confined space. As for the so called seats in the cricket field accident waiting to happen stand they need ripping out and replacing with modern materials for seats not PLANKS of wood. Dingles Philistines ( person who is hostile or indifferent to culture and the arts ) Forever Blue
  • Score: -1

8:44pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Dingle Dangle says...

DoggydogNo1 wrote:
Simple way is to play behind closed doors with no fans! Its on tv!
The dingles do that every week
[quote][p][bold]DoggydogNo1[/bold] wrote: Simple way is to play behind closed doors with no fans! Its on tv![/p][/quote]The dingles do that every week Dingle Dangle
  • Score: 0

9:09pm Wed 5 Mar 14

doomchanter says...

Markr wrote:
At least the police will be stopping trouble instead of roaming the streets killing people....
Why the negative votes?
Have people actualy lost their sense of humor?
Are they realy offended?
[quote][p][bold]Markr[/bold] wrote: At least the police will be stopping trouble instead of roaming the streets killing people....[/p][/quote]Why the negative votes? Have people actualy lost their sense of humor? Are they realy offended? doomchanter
  • Score: -10

9:56pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Stone Island: says...

I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.
I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns. Stone Island:
  • Score: 2

10:06pm Wed 5 Mar 14

mys says...

Get over yourselves for gods sake your starting trouble b4 the games started,there's good n bad on both sides,why does it have to come to a slanging match with you all? You don't sound like true supporters just idiotic thugs the lot of you,may the best team win eh.
Get over yourselves for gods sake your starting trouble b4 the games started,there's good n bad on both sides,why does it have to come to a slanging match with you all? You don't sound like true supporters just idiotic thugs the lot of you,may the best team win eh. mys
  • Score: 1

10:18pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Steven Seagull says...

Stone Island: wrote:
I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.
Then where would you go for an ale to drown your sorrows???
[quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.[/p][/quote]Then where would you go for an ale to drown your sorrows??? Steven Seagull
  • Score: -1

10:40pm Wed 5 Mar 14

Stone Island: says...

Steven Seagull wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.
Then where would you go for an ale to drown your sorrows???
I don't frequent such places Mr Seagull. However, I do hope to be having a celebratory drink or three, in what will be left of Blackburn town centre.

Will you be on duty on Sunday, officer?
[quote][p][bold]Steven Seagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.[/p][/quote]Then where would you go for an ale to drown your sorrows???[/p][/quote]I don't frequent such places Mr Seagull. However, I do hope to be having a celebratory drink or three, in what will be left of Blackburn town centre. Will you be on duty on Sunday, officer? Stone Island:
  • Score: 4

7:40am Thu 6 Mar 14

BelTower says...

Chief Superintendent Chris Bithell said: “It is important to remember very few people attending football matches actually cause problems at the games“ I want to reassure people who will be at the game that we will not be letting a minority spoil what should be an occasion for all the family to enjoy.

But yet the minority HAVE spoilt it ......even before they kick off, the MAJORITY of ordinary fans from both sides are herded and bussed to this fixture because the police are unable to control 50 or so idiots.
Chief Superintendent Chris Bithell said: “It is important to remember very few people attending football matches actually cause problems at the games“ I want to reassure people who will be at the game that we will not be letting a minority spoil what should be an occasion for all the family to enjoy. But yet the minority HAVE spoilt it ......even before they kick off, the MAJORITY of ordinary fans from both sides are herded and bussed to this fixture because the police are unable to control 50 or so idiots. BelTower
  • Score: 2

9:22am Thu 6 Mar 14

Champagne plus charlie says...

Stone Island: wrote:
I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.
Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username.

You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song?

Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.
[quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.[/p][/quote]Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username. You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song? Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy. Champagne plus charlie
  • Score: -1

9:22am Thu 6 Mar 14

Steven Seagull says...

Stone Island: wrote:
Steven Seagull wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.
Then where would you go for an ale to drown your sorrows???
I don't frequent such places Mr Seagull. However, I do hope to be having a celebratory drink or three, in what will be left of Blackburn town centre.

Will you be on duty on Sunday, officer?
No, day off.
[quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Steven Seagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.[/p][/quote]Then where would you go for an ale to drown your sorrows???[/p][/quote]I don't frequent such places Mr Seagull. However, I do hope to be having a celebratory drink or three, in what will be left of Blackburn town centre. Will you be on duty on Sunday, officer?[/p][/quote]No, day off. Steven Seagull
  • Score: -4

12:02pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Stone Island: says...

Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.
Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username.

You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song?

Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.
Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.
[quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.[/p][/quote]Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username. You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song? Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.[/p][/quote]Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T. Stone Island:
  • Score: 1

12:06pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Champagne plus charlie says...

Stone Island: wrote:
Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.
Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username.

You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song?

Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.
Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.
Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand?

Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor?
Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you?

You pathetic chavvy ****.
[quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.[/p][/quote]Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username. You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song? Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.[/p][/quote]Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.[/p][/quote]Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand? Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor? Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you? You pathetic chavvy ****. Champagne plus charlie
  • Score: -1

1:25pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Blueandwhitewolf says...

psch wrote:
It won't be long before the police are complaining about funding yet despite an unwarranted increase in the council tax precept they can still afford this overkill
I think you will find that rovers will be footing the bill not the police.
[quote][p][bold]psch[/bold] wrote: It won't be long before the police are complaining about funding yet despite an unwarranted increase in the council tax precept they can still afford this overkill[/p][/quote]I think you will find that rovers will be footing the bill not the police. Blueandwhitewolf
  • Score: 3

1:38pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Zombie killer says...

Well maybe because stone island is a very respectible clothing brand with a high stature among the fashion community. It is due to people like yourself that this designer clothing brand gets associated with football hooliganism, if you do your research and look at the study into football hooliganism that was undertaken by the institute for safer football you will see that actually on 5% of all known hooligans wore the clothing brand stone island.. It is also due to films such as greenstreet and others that portray football hooligans wearing this clothing brand which in reality it is the minority and the single minded un educated masses that cling onto these stereotypes, which like it can be seen in previous posts causes hatred and incites abuse towards people.

Thankyou
Well maybe because stone island is a very respectible clothing brand with a high stature among the fashion community. It is due to people like yourself that this designer clothing brand gets associated with football hooliganism, if you do your research and look at the study into football hooliganism that was undertaken by the institute for safer football you will see that actually on 5% of all known hooligans wore the clothing brand stone island.. It is also due to films such as greenstreet and others that portray football hooligans wearing this clothing brand which in reality it is the minority and the single minded un educated masses that cling onto these stereotypes, which like it can be seen in previous posts causes hatred and incites abuse towards people. Thankyou Zombie killer
  • Score: 2

2:10pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Champagne plus charlie says...

Zombie killer wrote:
Well maybe because stone island is a very respectible clothing brand with a high stature among the fashion community. It is due to people like yourself that this designer clothing brand gets associated with football hooliganism, if you do your research and look at the study into football hooliganism that was undertaken by the institute for safer football you will see that actually on 5% of all known hooligans wore the clothing brand stone island.. It is also due to films such as greenstreet and others that portray football hooligans wearing this clothing brand which in reality it is the minority and the single minded un educated masses that cling onto these stereotypes, which like it can be seen in previous posts causes hatred and incites abuse towards people.

Thankyou
Aww has Stone Island been forced to hire a slightly more intelligent (term used loosely) friend to help him out with the banter?

OK another thing, I am unable to locate this survey that you have mentioned, Google doesn't seem to recognise the Institute for safer football. Care to post a link, or did you in fact make the whole thing up?
[quote][p][bold]Zombie killer[/bold] wrote: Well maybe because stone island is a very respectible clothing brand with a high stature among the fashion community. It is due to people like yourself that this designer clothing brand gets associated with football hooliganism, if you do your research and look at the study into football hooliganism that was undertaken by the institute for safer football you will see that actually on 5% of all known hooligans wore the clothing brand stone island.. It is also due to films such as greenstreet and others that portray football hooligans wearing this clothing brand which in reality it is the minority and the single minded un educated masses that cling onto these stereotypes, which like it can be seen in previous posts causes hatred and incites abuse towards people. Thankyou[/p][/quote]Aww has Stone Island been forced to hire a slightly more intelligent (term used loosely) friend to help him out with the banter? OK another thing, I am unable to locate this survey that you have mentioned, Google doesn't seem to recognise the Institute for safer football. Care to post a link, or did you in fact make the whole thing up? Champagne plus charlie
  • Score: -2

2:13pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Whydidtheybanme? says...

Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.
Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username.

You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song?

Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.
Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.
Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand?

Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor?
Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you?

You pathetic chavvy ****.
Should we assume that "Champagne plus Charlie" means you are a user of recreational drugs that you stuff up your nose to drown out the hurt of the last 35 years?

Cretin - just stick to the Dingle pages.
[quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.[/p][/quote]Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username. You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song? Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.[/p][/quote]Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.[/p][/quote]Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand? Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor? Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you? You pathetic chavvy ****.[/p][/quote]Should we assume that "Champagne plus Charlie" means you are a user of recreational drugs that you stuff up your nose to drown out the hurt of the last 35 years? Cretin - just stick to the Dingle pages. Whydidtheybanme?
  • Score: 1

2:30pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Champagne plus charlie says...

Whydidtheybanme? wrote:
Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.
Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username.

You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song?

Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.
Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.
Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand?

Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor?
Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you?

You pathetic chavvy ****.
Should we assume that "Champagne plus Charlie" means you are a user of recreational drugs that you stuff up your nose to drown out the hurt of the last 35 years?

Cretin - just stick to the Dingle pages.
Assume what you like sunshine, as we all know to assume makes an **** out of u and me.

This is a story on the 'News section', not the football section you cretinous cretin.
[quote][p][bold]Whydidtheybanme?[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.[/p][/quote]Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username. You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song? Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.[/p][/quote]Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.[/p][/quote]Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand? Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor? Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you? You pathetic chavvy ****.[/p][/quote]Should we assume that "Champagne plus Charlie" means you are a user of recreational drugs that you stuff up your nose to drown out the hurt of the last 35 years? Cretin - just stick to the Dingle pages.[/p][/quote]Assume what you like sunshine, as we all know to assume makes an **** out of u and me. This is a story on the 'News section', not the football section you cretinous cretin. Champagne plus charlie
  • Score: 0

2:38pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Zombie killer says...

I am neither a fan of blackburn rovers nor burnley, personally both clubs are pathetic and will always be small clubs going nowhere but possibly up and back down like a yoyo.
Google wont recognise the search because google doesn't have access to files such as the for mentioned study, the study can be accessed through the FA. I have requested and received copies of these studies for further investigation within the field of research i am undertaking. I was merely stating that before people use stereotypes to judge other people they should maybe look into facts first.
Iam neither a recreational drug user nor an advocate for stone island, but i find it rather amusing that people spout rubbish about things they really have no knowledge about at all and use social mis conceptions to judge people places brands or anything else.. The sheep mentality of todays society will eventually lead to the downfall of the western civilisation..
You heard it hear first!!!
I am neither a fan of blackburn rovers nor burnley, personally both clubs are pathetic and will always be small clubs going nowhere but possibly up and back down like a yoyo. Google wont recognise the search because google doesn't have access to files such as the for mentioned study, the study can be accessed through the FA. I have requested and received copies of these studies for further investigation within the field of research i am undertaking. I was merely stating that before people use stereotypes to judge other people they should maybe look into facts first. Iam neither a recreational drug user nor an advocate for stone island, but i find it rather amusing that people spout rubbish about things they really have no knowledge about at all and use social mis conceptions to judge people places brands or anything else.. The sheep mentality of todays society will eventually lead to the downfall of the western civilisation.. You heard it hear first!!! Zombie killer
  • Score: -4

2:46pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Champagne plus charlie says...

Zombie killer wrote:
I am neither a fan of blackburn rovers nor burnley, personally both clubs are pathetic and will always be small clubs going nowhere but possibly up and back down like a yoyo.
Google wont recognise the search because google doesn't have access to files such as the for mentioned study, the study can be accessed through the FA. I have requested and received copies of these studies for further investigation within the field of research i am undertaking. I was merely stating that before people use stereotypes to judge other people they should maybe look into facts first.
Iam neither a recreational drug user nor an advocate for stone island, but i find it rather amusing that people spout rubbish about things they really have no knowledge about at all and use social mis conceptions to judge people places brands or anything else.. The sheep mentality of todays society will eventually lead to the downfall of the western civilisation..
You heard it hear first!!!
I assume you mean 'here'?

So, reading through all the incredibly boring rhetoric that you have posted above, I see that the main point is you can't actually back up your 'survey' claims as they won't appear on Google apparently?

In other words you are full of ****?

Ok bye then.
[quote][p][bold]Zombie killer[/bold] wrote: I am neither a fan of blackburn rovers nor burnley, personally both clubs are pathetic and will always be small clubs going nowhere but possibly up and back down like a yoyo. Google wont recognise the search because google doesn't have access to files such as the for mentioned study, the study can be accessed through the FA. I have requested and received copies of these studies for further investigation within the field of research i am undertaking. I was merely stating that before people use stereotypes to judge other people they should maybe look into facts first. Iam neither a recreational drug user nor an advocate for stone island, but i find it rather amusing that people spout rubbish about things they really have no knowledge about at all and use social mis conceptions to judge people places brands or anything else.. The sheep mentality of todays society will eventually lead to the downfall of the western civilisation.. You heard it hear first!!![/p][/quote]I assume you mean 'here'? So, reading through all the incredibly boring rhetoric that you have posted above, I see that the main point is you can't actually back up your 'survey' claims as they won't appear on Google apparently? In other words you are full of ****? Ok bye then. Champagne plus charlie
  • Score: -1

2:58pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Zombie killer says...

Well obviously due to the un intelligent and un educated nature of yourself i will assume that you cannot read. As i mentioned previously you can easily access the study by writting to the FA and requesting he information which as i previously stated i have done.
Please for the sake of your gene pool would you take time out of your day to learn to read and understand. This conversation is obviously above your intellectually level, maybe if i started using words such as reyt, init, and the usual racist slander i read on here you might be able to understand what i am saying.
Well obviously due to the un intelligent and un educated nature of yourself i will assume that you cannot read. As i mentioned previously you can easily access the study by writting to the FA and requesting he information which as i previously stated i have done. Please for the sake of your gene pool would you take time out of your day to learn to read and understand. This conversation is obviously above your intellectually level, maybe if i started using words such as reyt, init, and the usual racist slander i read on here you might be able to understand what i am saying. Zombie killer
  • Score: 0

3:33pm Thu 6 Mar 14

hasslem hasslem says...

Zombie killer wrote:
Well obviously due to the un intelligent and un educated nature of yourself i will assume that you cannot read. As i mentioned previously you can easily access the study by writting to the FA and requesting he information which as i previously stated i have done.
Please for the sake of your gene pool would you take time out of your day to learn to read and understand. This conversation is obviously above your intellectually level, maybe if i started using words such as reyt, init, and the usual racist slander i read on here you might be able to understand what i am saying.
think you mean unintelligent and uneducated - people in glass houses....
[quote][p][bold]Zombie killer[/bold] wrote: Well obviously due to the un intelligent and un educated nature of yourself i will assume that you cannot read. As i mentioned previously you can easily access the study by writting to the FA and requesting he information which as i previously stated i have done. Please for the sake of your gene pool would you take time out of your day to learn to read and understand. This conversation is obviously above your intellectually level, maybe if i started using words such as reyt, init, and the usual racist slander i read on here you might be able to understand what i am saying.[/p][/quote]think you mean unintelligent and uneducated - people in glass houses.... hasslem hasslem
  • Score: 1

3:45pm Thu 6 Mar 14

soulboy1 says...

Zombie killer wrote:
I am neither a fan of blackburn rovers nor burnley, personally both clubs are pathetic and will always be small clubs going nowhere but possibly up and back down like a yoyo.
Google wont recognise the search because google doesn't have access to files such as the for mentioned study, the study can be accessed through the FA. I have requested and received copies of these studies for further investigation within the field of research i am undertaking. I was merely stating that before people use stereotypes to judge other people they should maybe look into facts first.
Iam neither a recreational drug user nor an advocate for stone island, but i find it rather amusing that people spout rubbish about things they really have no knowledge about at all and use social mis conceptions to judge people places brands or anything else.. The sheep mentality of todays society will eventually lead to the downfall of the western civilisation..
You heard it hear first!!!
Now who's stereotyping people. Just because Blackburn and Burnley are not clubs from a big city, you say both clubs are pathetic and will always be small clubs going nowhere. Typical sound bite from a supporter (maybe) of the big city elite clubs who feel that the smaller clubs should not be allowed to grace the same pitch as their mighty Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd etc, etc, etc. where were these clubs when the football league came into being? Nowhere, thats where. Both Blackburn and Burnley are FOUNDER members of the football league who had both won titles and the F.A. Cup long before these so called super teams of the day......... Then of course these two pathetic little clubs played for the glory of winning a game and bringing pride to their respective towns. Now it's just the rich clubs who think because they have untold millions in the bank then they have a god given right to success
[quote][p][bold]Zombie killer[/bold] wrote: I am neither a fan of blackburn rovers nor burnley, personally both clubs are pathetic and will always be small clubs going nowhere but possibly up and back down like a yoyo. Google wont recognise the search because google doesn't have access to files such as the for mentioned study, the study can be accessed through the FA. I have requested and received copies of these studies for further investigation within the field of research i am undertaking. I was merely stating that before people use stereotypes to judge other people they should maybe look into facts first. Iam neither a recreational drug user nor an advocate for stone island, but i find it rather amusing that people spout rubbish about things they really have no knowledge about at all and use social mis conceptions to judge people places brands or anything else.. The sheep mentality of todays society will eventually lead to the downfall of the western civilisation.. You heard it hear first!!![/p][/quote]Now who's stereotyping people. Just because Blackburn and Burnley are not clubs from a big city, you say both clubs are pathetic and will always be small clubs going nowhere. Typical sound bite from a supporter (maybe) of the big city elite clubs who feel that the smaller clubs should not be allowed to grace the same pitch as their mighty Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd etc, etc, etc. where were these clubs when the football league came into being? Nowhere, thats where. Both Blackburn and Burnley are FOUNDER members of the football league who had both won titles and the F.A. Cup long before these so called super teams of the day......... Then of course these two pathetic little clubs played for the glory of winning a game and bringing pride to their respective towns. Now it's just the rich clubs who think because they have untold millions in the bank then they have a god given right to success soulboy1
  • Score: 4

4:24pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Champagne plus charlie says...

Zombie killer wrote:
Well obviously due to the un intelligent and un educated nature of yourself i will assume that you cannot read. As i mentioned previously you can easily access the study by writting to the FA and requesting he information which as i previously stated i have done.
Please for the sake of your gene pool would you take time out of your day to learn to read and understand. This conversation is obviously above your intellectually level, maybe if i started using words such as reyt, init, and the usual racist slander i read on here you might be able to understand what i am saying.
Also the word 'i' should be capitalised.

Uneducated is an actual word it doesn't need spacing because 'un' isn't a word in it's own right.

Writing just has one t.

You definitely need to use the word 'the' instead of 'he'.

Instead of 'intellectually level' I think you actually mean intellectual level.

Really zombie killer it is definitely time for you to go away, it is becoming too easy to make you look like the ill-educated chimp you really are, it is akin to shooting fish in a barrel.
[quote][p][bold]Zombie killer[/bold] wrote: Well obviously due to the un intelligent and un educated nature of yourself i will assume that you cannot read. As i mentioned previously you can easily access the study by writting to the FA and requesting he information which as i previously stated i have done. Please for the sake of your gene pool would you take time out of your day to learn to read and understand. This conversation is obviously above your intellectually level, maybe if i started using words such as reyt, init, and the usual racist slander i read on here you might be able to understand what i am saying.[/p][/quote]Also the word 'i' should be capitalised. Uneducated is an actual word it doesn't need spacing because 'un' isn't a word in it's own right. Writing just has one t. You definitely need to use the word 'the' instead of 'he'. Instead of 'intellectually level' I think you actually mean intellectual level. Really zombie killer it is definitely time for you to go away, it is becoming too easy to make you look like the ill-educated chimp you really are, it is akin to shooting fish in a barrel. Champagne plus charlie
  • Score: 1

4:31pm Thu 6 Mar 14

makaveli96 says...

Theres no shame in losing to the PREMIERSHIP CHAMPIONS of 95
Theres no shame in losing to the PREMIERSHIP CHAMPIONS of 95 makaveli96
  • Score: 0

4:51pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Whydidtheybanme? says...

Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Whydidtheybanme? wrote:
Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.
Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username.

You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song?

Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.
Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.
Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand?

Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor?
Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you?

You pathetic chavvy ****.
Should we assume that "Champagne plus Charlie" means you are a user of recreational drugs that you stuff up your nose to drown out the hurt of the last 35 years?

Cretin - just stick to the Dingle pages.
Assume what you like sunshine, as we all know to assume makes an **** out of u and me.

This is a story on the 'News section', not the football section you cretinous cretin.
Just going by your logic of Stone Island being a "hooligan" thicko.

Do i need to s.p.e.l.l. It out for you?

And I stand corrected, this is the news section - we usually see you posting on every Rovers story going as you are so obsessed. As soon as you saw the photo of Ewood and our badge you probably got a boner and felt the urge to post as the blood drained from your tiny brain.
[quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Whydidtheybanme?[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.[/p][/quote]Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username. You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song? Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.[/p][/quote]Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.[/p][/quote]Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand? Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor? Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you? You pathetic chavvy ****.[/p][/quote]Should we assume that "Champagne plus Charlie" means you are a user of recreational drugs that you stuff up your nose to drown out the hurt of the last 35 years? Cretin - just stick to the Dingle pages.[/p][/quote]Assume what you like sunshine, as we all know to assume makes an **** out of u and me. This is a story on the 'News section', not the football section you cretinous cretin.[/p][/quote]Just going by your logic of Stone Island being a "hooligan" thicko. Do i need to s.p.e.l.l. It out for you? And I stand corrected, this is the news section - we usually see you posting on every Rovers story going as you are so obsessed. As soon as you saw the photo of Ewood and our badge you probably got a boner and felt the urge to post as the blood drained from your tiny brain. Whydidtheybanme?
  • Score: 1

5:08pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Champagne plus charlie says...

Whydidtheybanme? wrote:
Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Whydidtheybanme? wrote:
Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.
Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username.

You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song?

Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.
Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.
Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand?

Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor?
Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you?

You pathetic chavvy ****.
Should we assume that "Champagne plus Charlie" means you are a user of recreational drugs that you stuff up your nose to drown out the hurt of the last 35 years?

Cretin - just stick to the Dingle pages.
Assume what you like sunshine, as we all know to assume makes an **** out of u and me.

This is a story on the 'News section', not the football section you cretinous cretin.
Just going by your logic of Stone Island being a "hooligan" thicko.

Do i need to s.p.e.l.l. It out for you?

And I stand corrected, this is the news section - we usually see you posting on every Rovers story going as you are so obsessed. As soon as you saw the photo of Ewood and our badge you probably got a boner and felt the urge to post as the blood drained from your tiny brain.
Capital letter needed for 'i'.

Must do better.

Write out 100 times:

Blackburn are forever in Burnley's shadow.
[quote][p][bold]Whydidtheybanme?[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Whydidtheybanme?[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.[/p][/quote]Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username. You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song? Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.[/p][/quote]Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.[/p][/quote]Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand? Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor? Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you? You pathetic chavvy ****.[/p][/quote]Should we assume that "Champagne plus Charlie" means you are a user of recreational drugs that you stuff up your nose to drown out the hurt of the last 35 years? Cretin - just stick to the Dingle pages.[/p][/quote]Assume what you like sunshine, as we all know to assume makes an **** out of u and me. This is a story on the 'News section', not the football section you cretinous cretin.[/p][/quote]Just going by your logic of Stone Island being a "hooligan" thicko. Do i need to s.p.e.l.l. It out for you? And I stand corrected, this is the news section - we usually see you posting on every Rovers story going as you are so obsessed. As soon as you saw the photo of Ewood and our badge you probably got a boner and felt the urge to post as the blood drained from your tiny brain.[/p][/quote]Capital letter needed for 'i'. Must do better. Write out 100 times: Blackburn are forever in Burnley's shadow. Champagne plus charlie
  • Score: -1

5:16pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Shadred says...

Blueandwhitewolf wrote:
psch wrote:
It won't be long before the police are complaining about funding yet despite an unwarranted increase in the council tax precept they can still afford this overkill
I think you will find that rovers will be footing the bill not the police.
I think you will find that Rovers will have to pay for the policing on the land that Rovers own ie inside the stadium The other policing costs the vast majority will be paid for by you and me
[quote][p][bold]Blueandwhitewolf[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]psch[/bold] wrote: It won't be long before the police are complaining about funding yet despite an unwarranted increase in the council tax precept they can still afford this overkill[/p][/quote]I think you will find that rovers will be footing the bill not the police.[/p][/quote]I think you will find that Rovers will have to pay for the policing on the land that Rovers own ie inside the stadium The other policing costs the vast majority will be paid for by you and me Shadred
  • Score: 1

5:38pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Stone Island: says...

Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.
Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username.

You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song?

Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.
Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.
Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand?

Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor?
Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you?

You pathetic chavvy ****.
You're jumping to the conclusion, because of my username, that I'm a chav, and a football hooligan that lacks intelligence. So by your own strange logic, you must use drugs. Is that right, you pathetic druggie ****?
[quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.[/p][/quote]Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username. You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song? Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.[/p][/quote]Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.[/p][/quote]Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand? Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor? Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you? You pathetic chavvy ****.[/p][/quote]You're jumping to the conclusion, because of my username, that I'm a chav, and a football hooligan that lacks intelligence. So by your own strange logic, you must use drugs. Is that right, you pathetic druggie ****? Stone Island:
  • Score: 2

6:43pm Thu 6 Mar 14

truth-teller says...

Bat E Karen wrote:
Steven Seagull wrote:
Bat E Karen wrote:
Manuel Hung wrote:
Bat E Karen wrote:
Who pays for this?
Probably not you unless you feel like handing over some of your giro?
What's a giro?
That free money that appears in your bank account every fortnight. You know, the one you go to a cash machine at 1pm to see if you've "been paid".
I get paid monthly by my employer and, as we have online banking around here, no need to venture out to a cash machine.

As I've paid income tax on my earnings (not hand-outs), for the last thirty years, I have every right to ask who's paying to police a bunch of hooligans.
The club pay for what's in the ground. Outside is paid for by the police, therefore the taxpayer. Ridiculous, but if certain fans are intent on giving each other a kicking all in the name of football then I'm afraid we will continue to pay
[quote][p][bold]Bat E Karen[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Steven Seagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bat E Karen[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Manuel Hung[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bat E Karen[/bold] wrote: Who pays for this?[/p][/quote]Probably not you unless you feel like handing over some of your giro?[/p][/quote]What's a giro?[/p][/quote]That free money that appears in your bank account every fortnight. You know, the one you go to a cash machine at 1pm to see if you've "been paid".[/p][/quote]I get paid monthly by my employer and, as we have online banking around here, no need to venture out to a cash machine. As I've paid income tax on my earnings (not hand-outs), for the last thirty years, I have every right to ask who's paying to police a bunch of hooligans.[/p][/quote]The club pay for what's in the ground. Outside is paid for by the police, therefore the taxpayer. Ridiculous, but if certain fans are intent on giving each other a kicking all in the name of football then I'm afraid we will continue to pay truth-teller
  • Score: 1

6:49pm Thu 6 Mar 14

Bat E Karen says...

It is ridiculous - the club should pay for it all. Why should we all have to pay for the mayhem their fans cause?

They should arrange coaches to drop the hooligans off in the middle of nowhere so they can do what they like to each other, without normal citizens having to put up with it.
It is ridiculous - the club should pay for it all. Why should we all have to pay for the mayhem their fans cause? They should arrange coaches to drop the hooligans off in the middle of nowhere so they can do what they like to each other, without normal citizens having to put up with it. Bat E Karen
  • Score: 1

7:36pm Thu 6 Mar 14

woz1974 says...

hmmm, when we 1st met for the 1st time in 17 years under souness turf moor was the only place i witnessed our coaches being spat at by pensioners ........i wouldnt part with a **** in bonleh !!!!!!
hmmm, when we 1st met for the 1st time in 17 years under souness turf moor was the only place i witnessed our coaches being spat at by pensioners ........i wouldnt part with a **** in bonleh !!!!!! woz1974
  • Score: 1

7:41pm Thu 6 Mar 14

woz1974 says...

woz1974 wrote:
hmmm, when we 1st met for the 1st time in 17 years under souness turf moor was the only place i witnessed our coaches being spat at by pensioners ........i wouldnt part with a **** in bonleh !!!!!!
mind you the silly squad will be pensioners now !!!
[quote][p][bold]woz1974[/bold] wrote: hmmm, when we 1st met for the 1st time in 17 years under souness turf moor was the only place i witnessed our coaches being spat at by pensioners ........i wouldnt part with a **** in bonleh !!!!!![/p][/quote]mind you the silly squad will be pensioners now !!! woz1974
  • Score: 0

8:55pm Thu 6 Mar 14

DoggydogNo1 says...

kingbilly wrote:
DoggydogNo1 wrote:
Simple way is to play behind closed doors with no fans! Its on tv!
knobhead
get back home to bed with ya Mam loser
[quote][p][bold]kingbilly[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DoggydogNo1[/bold] wrote: Simple way is to play behind closed doors with no fans! Its on tv![/p][/quote]knobhead[/p][/quote]get back home to bed with ya Mam loser DoggydogNo1
  • Score: 1

9:21pm Thu 6 Mar 14

LoobyLou369 says...

makaveli96 wrote:
Theres no shame in losing to the PREMIERSHIP CHAMPIONS of 95
Champions of 1995!!!!!!!! Typical rovers fan!!!!! 1995!!!!
No longer champions and you need to realise your no longer a premiership team!! Bring yourselves down to the reality that your in the championship and are mid league.
[quote][p][bold]makaveli96[/bold] wrote: Theres no shame in losing to the PREMIERSHIP CHAMPIONS of 95[/p][/quote]Champions of 1995!!!!!!!! Typical rovers fan!!!!! 1995!!!! No longer champions and you need to realise your no longer a premiership team!! Bring yourselves down to the reality that your in the championship and are mid league. LoobyLou369
  • Score: -1

10:19pm Thu 6 Mar 14

clitheroeblue says...

LoobyLou369 wrote:
makaveli96 wrote:
Theres no shame in losing to the PREMIERSHIP CHAMPIONS of 95
Champions of 1995!!!!!!!! Typical rovers fan!!!!! 1995!!!!
No longer champions and you need to realise your no longer a premiership team!! Bring yourselves down to the reality that your in the championship and are mid league.
Do you mean like most of these results?

These are my 16 local derby days out.


27 Dec 1982 Burnley v Blackburn Rovers W 0-1 League Division Two
04 Apr 1983 Blackburn Rovers v Burnley W 2-1 League Division Two
17 Dec 2000 Burnley v Blackburn Rovers W 0-2 League Division 1
01 Apr 2001 Blackburn Rovers v Burnley W 5-0 League Division 1
20 Feb 2005 Burnley v Blackburn Rovers D 0-0 FA Cup
01 Mar 2005 Blackburn Rovers v Burnley W 2-1 FA Cup
18 Oct 2009 Blackburn Rovers v Burnley W 3-2 Premie
r League
28 Mar 2010 Burnley v Blackburn Rovers W 0-1 Premier League
02 Dec 2012 Burnley v Blackburn Rovers D 1-1 League Championship
17 Mar 2013 Blackburn Rovers v Burnley D 1-1 League Championship
14 Sep 2013 Burnley v Blackburn Rovers D 1-1 League Championship


LANCASHIRE MANX CUP
08.08.1989 Burnley 0 - 2 Blackburn Rovers Group Match
09.08.1988 Burnley 1 - 3 Blackburn Rovers Group Match
04.08.1987 Burnley 2 - 1 Blackburn Rovers Group Match
13.08.1985 Blackburn Rovers1 - 0 Burnley FINAL
16.08.1983 Burnley 1 - 1 Blackburn Rovers Group Match

Some of us do realize it.
[quote][p][bold]LoobyLou369[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]makaveli96[/bold] wrote: Theres no shame in losing to the PREMIERSHIP CHAMPIONS of 95[/p][/quote]Champions of 1995!!!!!!!! Typical rovers fan!!!!! 1995!!!! No longer champions and you need to realise your no longer a premiership team!! Bring yourselves down to the reality that your in the championship and are mid league.[/p][/quote]Do you mean like most of these results? These are my 16 local derby days out. 27 Dec 1982 Burnley v Blackburn Rovers W 0-1 League Division Two 04 Apr 1983 Blackburn Rovers v Burnley W 2-1 League Division Two 17 Dec 2000 Burnley v Blackburn Rovers W 0-2 League Division 1 01 Apr 2001 Blackburn Rovers v Burnley W 5-0 League Division 1 20 Feb 2005 Burnley v Blackburn Rovers D 0-0 FA Cup 01 Mar 2005 Blackburn Rovers v Burnley W 2-1 FA Cup 18 Oct 2009 Blackburn Rovers v Burnley W 3-2 Premie r League 28 Mar 2010 Burnley v Blackburn Rovers W 0-1 Premier League 02 Dec 2012 Burnley v Blackburn Rovers D 1-1 League Championship 17 Mar 2013 Blackburn Rovers v Burnley D 1-1 League Championship 14 Sep 2013 Burnley v Blackburn Rovers D 1-1 League Championship LANCASHIRE MANX CUP 08.08.1989 Burnley 0 - 2 Blackburn Rovers Group Match 09.08.1988 Burnley 1 - 3 Blackburn Rovers Group Match 04.08.1987 Burnley 2 - 1 Blackburn Rovers Group Match 13.08.1985 Blackburn Rovers1 - 0 Burnley FINAL 16.08.1983 Burnley 1 - 1 Blackburn Rovers Group Match Some of us do realize it. clitheroeblue
  • Score: 0

11:36pm Thu 6 Mar 14

mark anthony says...

Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.
Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username.

You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song?

Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.
Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.
Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand?

Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor?
Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you?

You pathetic chavvy ****.
Champagne plus Charlie. I believe Charlie is slang for cocaine? You be doing a few lines before the game. Dear boy?
[quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.[/p][/quote]Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username. You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song? Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.[/p][/quote]Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.[/p][/quote]Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand? Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor? Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you? You pathetic chavvy ****.[/p][/quote]Champagne plus Charlie. I believe Charlie is slang for cocaine? You be doing a few lines before the game. Dear boy? mark anthony
  • Score: 1

7:21am Fri 7 Mar 14

.Lancs _ Pensioner says...

If I can get anywhere near them Dingles on Sunday my walking sticks going to see some action .Mark my words.I might even bring my zimmer frame to whack afew more.
If I can get anywhere near them Dingles on Sunday my walking sticks going to see some action .Mark my words.I might even bring my zimmer frame to whack afew more. .Lancs _ Pensioner
  • Score: 0

9:48am Fri 7 Mar 14

Champagne plus charlie says...

Stone Island: wrote:
Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.
Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username.

You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song?

Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.
Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.
Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand?

Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor?
Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you?

You pathetic chavvy ****.
You're jumping to the conclusion, because of my username, that I'm a chav, and a football hooligan that lacks intelligence. So by your own strange logic, you must use drugs. Is that right, you pathetic druggie ****?
Don't send the boys round Mr Stone Island Chav to give me a good hiding and teach me some manners.

I think you need to put Green Street on again and get a tissue on your knee ready for the fighting scenes.

Sad beyond belief.
[quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.[/p][/quote]Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username. You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song? Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.[/p][/quote]Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.[/p][/quote]Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand? Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor? Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you? You pathetic chavvy ****.[/p][/quote]You're jumping to the conclusion, because of my username, that I'm a chav, and a football hooligan that lacks intelligence. So by your own strange logic, you must use drugs. Is that right, you pathetic druggie ****?[/p][/quote]Don't send the boys round Mr Stone Island Chav to give me a good hiding and teach me some manners. I think you need to put Green Street on again and get a tissue on your knee ready for the fighting scenes. Sad beyond belief. Champagne plus charlie
  • Score: -1

11:46am Fri 7 Mar 14

Stone Island: says...

Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.
Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username.

You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song?

Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.
Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.
Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand?

Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor?
Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you?

You pathetic chavvy ****.
You're jumping to the conclusion, because of my username, that I'm a chav, and a football hooligan that lacks intelligence. So by your own strange logic, you must use drugs. Is that right, you pathetic druggie ****?
Don't send the boys round Mr Stone Island Chav to give me a good hiding and teach me some manners.

I think you need to put Green Street on again and get a tissue on your knee ready for the fighting scenes.

Sad beyond belief.
Had a few lines this morning have we, crack head?
[quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: I do hope all the OAP's in Blackburn make it through the day, without coming under attack by Burnley's moronic fans, unlike the poor Sheffield Wednesday pensioners in the Miners. Maybe as a precaution, the police will advice the closure of all the working mens clubs and bowling greens, in and between the two towns.[/p][/quote]Alright Stone Island - the 'guy' with the hooligan lable for a username. You gonna get nawwwty when Burnley come to town? You going to get your best clobber on and give it large to those Burnley fans being bussed into your half-full ground? You gonna stand behind a line of police whilst singing your genetically impossible 'Yer mum's yer dad' song? Oooo you are so frightening, no wonder you chose to be called Stone Island. You are a real top guy.[/p][/quote]Says the goon that once had the username of Gammon Flap. A slang term for the female genitalia. I could think of usernames along similar lines, that would suit you to a T.[/p][/quote]Even with your tiny brain and limited neanderthal-like intelligence levels, can you not see the irony in posting on a thread about football hooliganism, when you are such a hooligan wannabee that you have chosen your username to be the very definitive Football Hooligan clothing brand? Got plenty of Stone Island clobber have you 'guvnor? Gonna get togged up ready for the Claret invasion are you? You pathetic chavvy ****.[/p][/quote]You're jumping to the conclusion, because of my username, that I'm a chav, and a football hooligan that lacks intelligence. So by your own strange logic, you must use drugs. Is that right, you pathetic druggie ****?[/p][/quote]Don't send the boys round Mr Stone Island Chav to give me a good hiding and teach me some manners. I think you need to put Green Street on again and get a tissue on your knee ready for the fighting scenes. Sad beyond belief.[/p][/quote]Had a few lines this morning have we, crack head? Stone Island:
  • Score: 1

11:58am Fri 7 Mar 14

Stone Island: says...

.Lancs _ Pensioner wrote:
If I can get anywhere near them Dingles on Sunday my walking sticks going to see some action .Mark my words.I might even bring my zimmer frame to whack afew more.
Another sad Burnley B'stard pretending to be a Rovers fan. What pathetic specimens you are. Why don't you channel your efforts into something more useful?

https://www.gov.uk/c
ontact-jobcentre-plu
s
[quote][p][bold].Lancs _ Pensioner[/bold] wrote: If I can get anywhere near them Dingles on Sunday my walking sticks going to see some action .Mark my words.I might even bring my zimmer frame to whack afew more.[/p][/quote]Another sad Burnley B'stard pretending to be a Rovers fan. What pathetic specimens you are. Why don't you channel your efforts into something more useful? https://www.gov.uk/c ontact-jobcentre-plu s Stone Island:
  • Score: 0

9:06pm Sat 8 Mar 14

jim 2012 says...

LoobyLou369 wrote:
makaveli96 wrote:
Theres no shame in losing to the PREMIERSHIP CHAMPIONS of 95
Champions of 1995!!!!!!!! Typical rovers fan!!!!! 1995!!!!
No longer champions and you need to realise your no longer a premiership team!! Bring yourselves down to the reality that your in the championship and are mid league.
and you need to realise YOU WILL NEVER IN YOU'R LIFE TIME ever see burnley win the premier league
[quote][p][bold]LoobyLou369[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]makaveli96[/bold] wrote: Theres no shame in losing to the PREMIERSHIP CHAMPIONS of 95[/p][/quote]Champions of 1995!!!!!!!! Typical rovers fan!!!!! 1995!!!! No longer champions and you need to realise your no longer a premiership team!! Bring yourselves down to the reality that your in the championship and are mid league.[/p][/quote]and you need to realise YOU WILL NEVER IN YOU'R LIFE TIME ever see burnley win the premier league jim 2012
  • Score: 1

9:07pm Sat 8 Mar 14

jim 2012 says...

LoobyLou369 wrote:
makaveli96 wrote:
Theres no shame in losing to the PREMIERSHIP CHAMPIONS of 95
Champions of 1995!!!!!!!! Typical rovers fan!!!!! 1995!!!!
No longer champions and you need to realise your no longer a premiership team!! Bring yourselves down to the reality that your in the championship and are mid league.
and you need to realise YOU WILL NEVER IN YOU'R LIFE TIME ever see burnley win the premier league
[quote][p][bold]LoobyLou369[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]makaveli96[/bold] wrote: Theres no shame in losing to the PREMIERSHIP CHAMPIONS of 95[/p][/quote]Champions of 1995!!!!!!!! Typical rovers fan!!!!! 1995!!!! No longer champions and you need to realise your no longer a premiership team!! Bring yourselves down to the reality that your in the championship and are mid league.[/p][/quote]and you need to realise YOU WILL NEVER IN YOU'R LIFE TIME ever see burnley win the premier league jim 2012
  • Score: 0

10:26am Wed 12 Mar 14

Burnley59/60 says...

STORM 2 wrote:
I'll be there singing on the Clarets. I'd like to say that anyone going there with other intentions doesn't deserve to be associated with BFC and I hope they get what is coming to them. Rivalry is all well and good but animal hatreds belong back in the stone age. I would hope we have grown up and the last thing we want is a group of intelligence-devoid thugs to de-rail our promotion push. We have rightly won accolades for the way we have played this season - we don't need the attention diverted to these idiots.
Reserve some dignity and accord our opponents some respect - and lets go for the three points!
That was very well put mate great post
[quote][p][bold]STORM 2[/bold] wrote: I'll be there singing on the Clarets. I'd like to say that anyone going there with other intentions doesn't deserve to be associated with BFC and I hope they get what is coming to them. Rivalry is all well and good but animal hatreds belong back in the stone age. I would hope we have grown up and the last thing we want is a group of intelligence-devoid thugs to de-rail our promotion push. We have rightly won accolades for the way we have played this season - we don't need the attention diverted to these idiots. Reserve some dignity and accord our opponents some respect - and lets go for the three points![/p][/quote]That was very well put mate great post Burnley59/60
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree