‘Worried’ government offers extra cash to East Lancs councils for applications to drill for shale

Burnley and Pendle Citizen: ‘Worried’ government offers extra cash to East Lancs councils for applications to drill for shale ‘Worried’ government offers extra cash to East Lancs councils for applications to drill for shale

FRACKING firm Cuadrilla yesterday announced Lancashire communities where it drills for shale gas will get £100,000 each to spend on local projects.

The new deal came as Prime Minister David Cameron said local councils would also receive all the business rates from shale gas schemes rather than half.

French oil giant Total also revealed plans to invest about £30million in fracking in Lincolnshire, the first major energy company to invest in fracking in the UK.

Greenpeace accused the government of ‘bribery’ and said Cuadrilla’s announcement could foreshadow plans to frack in the East of Lancashire as well as the West.

In June the British Geological Survey revealed significant shale gas resources under the M65 corridor across Hyndburn, Burnley, Pendle and Rossendale.

Cuadrilla has agreed with Accington-based Community Foundation for Lancashire to run a pilot scheme offering community benefit funds at shale gas exploration sites.

A ‘good neighbour’ payment of £100,000 will be made for each exploration wellhead where hydraulic fracturing takes place.

Mr Cameron said shale exploration would ‘mean more jobs and opportunities for people, and economic security for our country’.

Energy Minister Michael Fallon said: “We want local councils and local people to benefit from this.”

Whitehall officials said the business rates commitment could mean up to £1.7million extra a year for councils affected.

Pendle peer Tony Greaves said: “The government is clearly worried it may not get planning permission to frack. This is an incentive to councils to approve drilling bids.”

Rossendale council leader Alyson Barnes said: “I think it is good that local councils and service could benefit from fracking but any applications must be shown to be safe and sensible before they are approved. ”

Lawrence Carter from Greenpeace said: “The government is now resorting to straight up bribery. Cuadrilla’s announcement is an indication they are now looking at drilling in the East of Lancashire as well as the West.”

Comments (10)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:05pm Tue 14 Jan 14

Michael@ClitheroeSince58 says...

Get the miners back to work and get burning coal, forget fracking it's a disaster waiting to happen. We have a government in panic mode that has lost the plot, anything to try and make a broken economy look good before the next general election.
Get the miners back to work and get burning coal, forget fracking it's a disaster waiting to happen. We have a government in panic mode that has lost the plot, anything to try and make a broken economy look good before the next general election. Michael@ClitheroeSince58
  • Score: 2

5:38pm Tue 14 Jan 14

Jack Herer says...

Michael@ClitheroeSin
ce58
wrote:
Get the miners back to work and get burning coal, forget fracking it's a disaster waiting to happen. We have a government in panic mode that has lost the plot, anything to try and make a broken economy look good before the next general election.
Michael, I appreciate where you are coming from, but financial reality, not to mention environmental damage, means your suggestion doesn't hold up unfortunately.

The nature of our coal resources means that UK mined coal will always be more expensive than we could get coal from abroad. Which means we would always be paying more for our energy than now. And supporting industries which are hugely uncompetitive means economic disaster as a country.

Then there is the fact that coal is the most polluting of the fossil fuel options. In our modern world of super storms and polar vortexes, do we really want to be damaging the environment more rather than less?

It would be brilliant if we could just turn back the clock to a different age, but it's well worth remembering that coal mining was a dangerous, dirty business.

Here's a novel suggestion though - why not consider those working in the fracking industry as the new coal miners? The economics stack up, as does the science. It would be safer and cleaner than coal too.

Fracking could genuinely be a brilliant thing for the north. I'm not saying that for vested interests, I'm just saying what I genuinely think is the truth, from looking at the facts, not from scaremongering by the great unwashed.
[quote][p][bold]Michael@ClitheroeSin ce58[/bold] wrote: Get the miners back to work and get burning coal, forget fracking it's a disaster waiting to happen. We have a government in panic mode that has lost the plot, anything to try and make a broken economy look good before the next general election.[/p][/quote]Michael, I appreciate where you are coming from, but financial reality, not to mention environmental damage, means your suggestion doesn't hold up unfortunately. The nature of our coal resources means that UK mined coal will always be more expensive than we could get coal from abroad. Which means we would always be paying more for our energy than now. And supporting industries which are hugely uncompetitive means economic disaster as a country. Then there is the fact that coal is the most polluting of the fossil fuel options. In our modern world of super storms and polar vortexes, do we really want to be damaging the environment more rather than less? It would be brilliant if we could just turn back the clock to a different age, but it's well worth remembering that coal mining was a dangerous, dirty business. Here's a novel suggestion though - why not consider those working in the fracking industry as the new coal miners? The economics stack up, as does the science. It would be safer and cleaner than coal too. Fracking could genuinely be a brilliant thing for the north. I'm not saying that for vested interests, I'm just saying what I genuinely think is the truth, from looking at the facts, not from scaremongering by the great unwashed. Jack Herer
  • Score: -1

6:10pm Tue 14 Jan 14

Michael@ClitheroeSince58 says...

Jack Herer wrote:
Michael@ClitheroeSin

ce58
wrote:
Get the miners back to work and get burning coal, forget fracking it's a disaster waiting to happen. We have a government in panic mode that has lost the plot, anything to try and make a broken economy look good before the next general election.
Michael, I appreciate where you are coming from, but financial reality, not to mention environmental damage, means your suggestion doesn't hold up unfortunately.

The nature of our coal resources means that UK mined coal will always be more expensive than we could get coal from abroad. Which means we would always be paying more for our energy than now. And supporting industries which are hugely uncompetitive means economic disaster as a country.

Then there is the fact that coal is the most polluting of the fossil fuel options. In our modern world of super storms and polar vortexes, do we really want to be damaging the environment more rather than less?

It would be brilliant if we could just turn back the clock to a different age, but it's well worth remembering that coal mining was a dangerous, dirty business.

Here's a novel suggestion though - why not consider those working in the fracking industry as the new coal miners? The economics stack up, as does the science. It would be safer and cleaner than coal too.

Fracking could genuinely be a brilliant thing for the north. I'm not saying that for vested interests, I'm just saying what I genuinely think is the truth, from looking at the facts, not from scaremongering by the great unwashed.
Hi Jack, I disagree with you fully on mining and its costs, the technology has moved on massively over the last 30 years. Tony Bosworth, at Friends of the Earth, has calculated that many tens of thousands of wells may be needed all over the UK countryside.
That is because, although a fracking well can remain in operation for more than a decade after it is drilled, the amount of gas produced from one tails off rapidly after the first few years. Then the well needs to be refracked to squeeze out more gas, or more usually new wells need to be drilled nearby to get at the untapped fuel.

So let's just presume just a small percentage of these wells fails and pollutes the water course we are looking at carnage for hundreds of years to come.

Also new studies are just starting to show the huge amounts of methane released in the fracking process.

Finally have you even given it a thought about the amount of water needed and how it will be supplied, hosepipe ban coming right up!

We are never going to agree with each other about this Jack It's going to happen as our broken corrupt government is going to bribe it into place, but stop people from protesting NO! you won't stop that, it's going to be a fight that many will join so all the best Jack and chill bro ;)
[quote][p][bold]Jack Herer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Michael@ClitheroeSin ce58[/bold] wrote: Get the miners back to work and get burning coal, forget fracking it's a disaster waiting to happen. We have a government in panic mode that has lost the plot, anything to try and make a broken economy look good before the next general election.[/p][/quote]Michael, I appreciate where you are coming from, but financial reality, not to mention environmental damage, means your suggestion doesn't hold up unfortunately. The nature of our coal resources means that UK mined coal will always be more expensive than we could get coal from abroad. Which means we would always be paying more for our energy than now. And supporting industries which are hugely uncompetitive means economic disaster as a country. Then there is the fact that coal is the most polluting of the fossil fuel options. In our modern world of super storms and polar vortexes, do we really want to be damaging the environment more rather than less? It would be brilliant if we could just turn back the clock to a different age, but it's well worth remembering that coal mining was a dangerous, dirty business. Here's a novel suggestion though - why not consider those working in the fracking industry as the new coal miners? The economics stack up, as does the science. It would be safer and cleaner than coal too. Fracking could genuinely be a brilliant thing for the north. I'm not saying that for vested interests, I'm just saying what I genuinely think is the truth, from looking at the facts, not from scaremongering by the great unwashed.[/p][/quote]Hi Jack, I disagree with you fully on mining and its costs, the technology has moved on massively over the last 30 years. Tony Bosworth, at Friends of the Earth, has calculated that many tens of thousands of wells may be needed all over the UK countryside. That is because, although a fracking well can remain in operation for more than a decade after it is drilled, the amount of gas produced from one tails off rapidly after the first few years. Then the well needs to be refracked to squeeze out more gas, or more usually new wells need to be drilled nearby to get at the untapped fuel. So let's just presume just a small percentage of these wells fails and pollutes the water course we are looking at carnage for hundreds of years to come. Also new studies are just starting to show the huge amounts of methane released in the fracking process. Finally have you even given it a thought about the amount of water needed and how it will be supplied, hosepipe ban coming right up! We are never going to agree with each other about this Jack It's going to happen as our broken corrupt government is going to bribe it into place, but stop people from protesting NO! you won't stop that, it's going to be a fight that many will join so all the best Jack and chill bro ;) Michael@ClitheroeSince58
  • Score: 1

6:23pm Tue 14 Jan 14

phil kernot says...

Michael@ClitheroeSin
ce58
wrote:
Jack Herer wrote:
Michael@ClitheroeSin


ce58
wrote:
Get the miners back to work and get burning coal, forget fracking it's a disaster waiting to happen. We have a government in panic mode that has lost the plot, anything to try and make a broken economy look good before the next general election.
Michael, I appreciate where you are coming from, but financial reality, not to mention environmental damage, means your suggestion doesn't hold up unfortunately.

The nature of our coal resources means that UK mined coal will always be more expensive than we could get coal from abroad. Which means we would always be paying more for our energy than now. And supporting industries which are hugely uncompetitive means economic disaster as a country.

Then there is the fact that coal is the most polluting of the fossil fuel options. In our modern world of super storms and polar vortexes, do we really want to be damaging the environment more rather than less?

It would be brilliant if we could just turn back the clock to a different age, but it's well worth remembering that coal mining was a dangerous, dirty business.

Here's a novel suggestion though - why not consider those working in the fracking industry as the new coal miners? The economics stack up, as does the science. It would be safer and cleaner than coal too.

Fracking could genuinely be a brilliant thing for the north. I'm not saying that for vested interests, I'm just saying what I genuinely think is the truth, from looking at the facts, not from scaremongering by the great unwashed.
Hi Jack, I disagree with you fully on mining and its costs, the technology has moved on massively over the last 30 years. Tony Bosworth, at Friends of the Earth, has calculated that many tens of thousands of wells may be needed all over the UK countryside.
That is because, although a fracking well can remain in operation for more than a decade after it is drilled, the amount of gas produced from one tails off rapidly after the first few years. Then the well needs to be refracked to squeeze out more gas, or more usually new wells need to be drilled nearby to get at the untapped fuel.

So let's just presume just a small percentage of these wells fails and pollutes the water course we are looking at carnage for hundreds of years to come.

Also new studies are just starting to show the huge amounts of methane released in the fracking process.

Finally have you even given it a thought about the amount of water needed and how it will be supplied, hosepipe ban coming right up!

We are never going to agree with each other about this Jack It's going to happen as our broken corrupt government is going to bribe it into place, but stop people from protesting NO! you won't stop that, it's going to be a fight that many will join so all the best Jack and chill bro ;)
That's it the rich try to get there own way by trying to bribe the poor to get there way , , I bet there many a mp trying to push it through as thay are bank rolling it with taxpayers money and there own ,, it was a big failure in a America so why do we want the heartache for our future generations ,, messing about with the water table is going to be a massive disaster for britain , just imagine turning on the tap and methane coming out not only is it explosive but toxic to breath in ,,, so don't come up with the old crappp we need it for the economy , because when we poison the water we won't have a economy full stop
[quote][p][bold]Michael@ClitheroeSin ce58[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Jack Herer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Michael@ClitheroeSin ce58[/bold] wrote: Get the miners back to work and get burning coal, forget fracking it's a disaster waiting to happen. We have a government in panic mode that has lost the plot, anything to try and make a broken economy look good before the next general election.[/p][/quote]Michael, I appreciate where you are coming from, but financial reality, not to mention environmental damage, means your suggestion doesn't hold up unfortunately. The nature of our coal resources means that UK mined coal will always be more expensive than we could get coal from abroad. Which means we would always be paying more for our energy than now. And supporting industries which are hugely uncompetitive means economic disaster as a country. Then there is the fact that coal is the most polluting of the fossil fuel options. In our modern world of super storms and polar vortexes, do we really want to be damaging the environment more rather than less? It would be brilliant if we could just turn back the clock to a different age, but it's well worth remembering that coal mining was a dangerous, dirty business. Here's a novel suggestion though - why not consider those working in the fracking industry as the new coal miners? The economics stack up, as does the science. It would be safer and cleaner than coal too. Fracking could genuinely be a brilliant thing for the north. I'm not saying that for vested interests, I'm just saying what I genuinely think is the truth, from looking at the facts, not from scaremongering by the great unwashed.[/p][/quote]Hi Jack, I disagree with you fully on mining and its costs, the technology has moved on massively over the last 30 years. Tony Bosworth, at Friends of the Earth, has calculated that many tens of thousands of wells may be needed all over the UK countryside. That is because, although a fracking well can remain in operation for more than a decade after it is drilled, the amount of gas produced from one tails off rapidly after the first few years. Then the well needs to be refracked to squeeze out more gas, or more usually new wells need to be drilled nearby to get at the untapped fuel. So let's just presume just a small percentage of these wells fails and pollutes the water course we are looking at carnage for hundreds of years to come. Also new studies are just starting to show the huge amounts of methane released in the fracking process. Finally have you even given it a thought about the amount of water needed and how it will be supplied, hosepipe ban coming right up! We are never going to agree with each other about this Jack It's going to happen as our broken corrupt government is going to bribe it into place, but stop people from protesting NO! you won't stop that, it's going to be a fight that many will join so all the best Jack and chill bro ;)[/p][/quote]That's it the rich try to get there own way by trying to bribe the poor to get there way , , I bet there many a mp trying to push it through as thay are bank rolling it with taxpayers money and there own ,, it was a big failure in a America so why do we want the heartache for our future generations ,, messing about with the water table is going to be a massive disaster for britain , just imagine turning on the tap and methane coming out not only is it explosive but toxic to breath in ,,, so don't come up with the old crappp we need it for the economy , because when we poison the water we won't have a economy full stop phil kernot
  • Score: 4

6:28pm Tue 14 Jan 14

phil kernot says...

The people want to take on the planners and say no on the grounds of the obvious enviro impact and to its trespassing digging or drilling under someone's property without there permission ,, look up trespass in law that's the law of the land not a act passed in parliament ,, trespass google the meaning please
The people want to take on the planners and say no on the grounds of the obvious enviro impact and to its trespassing digging or drilling under someone's property without there permission ,, look up trespass in law that's the law of the land not a act passed in parliament ,, trespass google the meaning please phil kernot
  • Score: 4

8:09pm Tue 14 Jan 14

Pan-cake says...

All you protesters about the government bribing councils to pass planning for fracking and how disgraceful it is etc etc .......... Could we rewind a couple of years and consider the Owaldtwistle wind farm. Now they are effectively providing (with match funding) £5m over the next 25 years to local green activists to decant to local groups for green projects. Plus of course the Government is paying well over the market price for the energy generated by the windmills (which means higher energy bills than necessary)
What’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, as they say.
If windmills can be subsidised and they can also slosh money to the locals to oil the planning wheels, I reckon the recent small corrections to the fracking playing field, just levels things up a bit.
Provided suitable environmental controls are in place - and are enforced – I certainly would prefer production of our own gas rather than more windmills despoiling our countryside (quite apart from the costs and technical deficiencies of their construction)
All you protesters about the government bribing councils to pass planning for fracking and how disgraceful it is etc etc .......... Could we rewind a couple of years and consider the Owaldtwistle wind farm. Now they are effectively providing (with match funding) £5m over the next 25 years to local green activists to decant to local groups for green projects. Plus of course the Government is paying well over the market price for the energy generated by the windmills (which means higher energy bills than necessary) What’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, as they say. If windmills can be subsidised and they can also slosh money to the locals to oil the planning wheels, I reckon the recent small corrections to the fracking playing field, just levels things up a bit. Provided suitable environmental controls are in place - and are enforced – I certainly would prefer production of our own gas rather than more windmills despoiling our countryside (quite apart from the costs and technical deficiencies of their construction) Pan-cake
  • Score: 0

2:02pm Wed 15 Jan 14

Jakester05 says...

Fracking – Is there any need with our new, low cost oil & gas exploration technology?

A little known junior oil company, Alumni Oil, has developed a new and unique set of oil/ gas exploration technologies that are proving highly effective at a fraction of the traditional exploration cost. Combining these technologies with a high power algorithm they have developed, they are finding large quantities of oil and gas, right across the globe, easily and effortlessly, at a minimum of the traditional cost!

So, when oil and gas, of which there is plenty all across the globe still undetected, can be found so easily – is there really any need for taking huge environmental risks in our own back yards by endorsing fracking?

Alumni are an ethical and environmentally focussed energy company – their corporate vision is to use the “mucky black stuff” (of which they are sitting on a multi-billion barrel basin via their subsidiary www.AfricaNewEnergie
s.com) to self-fund a clean energy installation program for developing countries around the world. They have already identified potentially large deposits in over 40 developing countries worldwide, in which they will start focussing their efforts over the next few years, once Namibia comes on tap and starts producing.

With the minimum investments starting at just £10,000, investors can even invest via the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS), so you not only get something back from Mr. Cameron (i.e. 30% tax refunds), just for investing, but you can also sell your investment CGT FREE, so long as you remain invested for the EIS minimum period of 3 years. If you are interested in investing and wish to find out more about Alumni’s current projects, and understand why fracking is simply not necessary, click here: or go to http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=AWFqnbs8Q
-0
Fracking – Is there any need with our new, low cost oil & gas exploration technology? A little known junior oil company, Alumni Oil, has developed a new and unique set of oil/ gas exploration technologies that are proving highly effective at a fraction of the traditional exploration cost. Combining these technologies with a high power algorithm they have developed, they are finding large quantities of oil and gas, right across the globe, easily and effortlessly, at a minimum of the traditional cost! So, when oil and gas, of which there is plenty all across the globe still undetected, can be found so easily – is there really any need for taking huge environmental risks in our own back yards by endorsing fracking? Alumni are an ethical and environmentally focussed energy company – their corporate vision is to use the “mucky black stuff” (of which they are sitting on a multi-billion barrel basin via their subsidiary www.AfricaNewEnergie s.com) to self-fund a clean energy installation program for developing countries around the world. They have already identified potentially large deposits in over 40 developing countries worldwide, in which they will start focussing their efforts over the next few years, once Namibia comes on tap and starts producing. With the minimum investments starting at just £10,000, investors can even invest via the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS), so you not only get something back from Mr. Cameron (i.e. 30% tax refunds), just for investing, but you can also sell your investment CGT FREE, so long as you remain invested for the EIS minimum period of 3 years. If you are interested in investing and wish to find out more about Alumni’s current projects, and understand why fracking is simply not necessary, click here: or go to http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=AWFqnbs8Q -0 Jakester05
  • Score: 0

5:48pm Wed 15 Jan 14

bettysenior says...

This is another pointer that business rises above the public health of the people of the UK and the greater EU. This Fracking process and its side effects are not known as there has not been enough time to evaluate the possible dangers to human life and health. It is basically like the pharmaceutical industry where terrible side-effects are only known after a generation - thalidomide etc, etc - http://worldinnovati
onfoundation.blogspo
t.co.uk/2014/01/shal
e-gas-fracking-just-
another-big-con.html


Therefore Cameron et al are complicit in a possible major health situation in the future years ahead as the information coming out of the USA is frightening. Indeed the process uses up to 600 different chemicals and where at least eight chemicals are carcinogenic causing Cancers. Therefore if this gets into the ground water there is a possibility that there could be an epidemic of cancers in the years ahead but where the government will do as they always do, deny that Fracking has nothing to do with increased cancers. They will do this as they know that it would be a near impossible task to prove as counter expert witnesses would be used to cancel out the ones that link such things to increased cancer rates.

Dr David Hill
World Innovation Foundation
This is another pointer that business rises above the public health of the people of the UK and the greater EU. This Fracking process and its side effects are not known as there has not been enough time to evaluate the possible dangers to human life and health. It is basically like the pharmaceutical industry where terrible side-effects are only known after a generation - thalidomide etc, etc - http://worldinnovati onfoundation.blogspo t.co.uk/2014/01/shal e-gas-fracking-just- another-big-con.html Therefore Cameron et al are complicit in a possible major health situation in the future years ahead as the information coming out of the USA is frightening. Indeed the process uses up to 600 different chemicals and where at least eight chemicals are carcinogenic causing Cancers. Therefore if this gets into the ground water there is a possibility that there could be an epidemic of cancers in the years ahead but where the government will do as they always do, deny that Fracking has nothing to do with increased cancers. They will do this as they know that it would be a near impossible task to prove as counter expert witnesses would be used to cancel out the ones that link such things to increased cancer rates. Dr David Hill World Innovation Foundation bettysenior
  • Score: 0

5:49pm Wed 15 Jan 14

bettysenior says...

This is another pointer that business rises above the public health of the people of the UK and the greater EU. This Fracking process and its side effects are not known as there has not been enough time to evaluate the possible dangers to human life and health. It is basically like the pharmaceutical industry where terrible side-effects are only known after a generation - thalidomide etc, etc - http://worldinnovati
onfoundation.blogspo
t.co.uk/2014/01/shal
e-gas-fracking-just-
another-big-con.html


Therefore Cameron et al are complicit in a possible major health situation in the future years ahead as the information coming out of the USA is frightening. Indeed the process uses up to 600 different chemicals and where at least eight chemicals are carcinogenic causing Cancers. Therefore if this gets into the ground water there is a possibility that there could be an epidemic of cancers in the years ahead but where the government will do as they always do, deny that Fracking has nothing to do with increased cancers. They will do this as they know that it would be a near impossible task to prove as counter expert witnesses would be used to cancel out the ones that link such things to increased cancer rates.

Dr David Hill
World Innovation Foundation
This is another pointer that business rises above the public health of the people of the UK and the greater EU. This Fracking process and its side effects are not known as there has not been enough time to evaluate the possible dangers to human life and health. It is basically like the pharmaceutical industry where terrible side-effects are only known after a generation - thalidomide etc, etc - http://worldinnovati onfoundation.blogspo t.co.uk/2014/01/shal e-gas-fracking-just- another-big-con.html Therefore Cameron et al are complicit in a possible major health situation in the future years ahead as the information coming out of the USA is frightening. Indeed the process uses up to 600 different chemicals and where at least eight chemicals are carcinogenic causing Cancers. Therefore if this gets into the ground water there is a possibility that there could be an epidemic of cancers in the years ahead but where the government will do as they always do, deny that Fracking has nothing to do with increased cancers. They will do this as they know that it would be a near impossible task to prove as counter expert witnesses would be used to cancel out the ones that link such things to increased cancer rates. Dr David Hill World Innovation Foundation bettysenior
  • Score: 0

8:13am Thu 16 Jan 14

jenkinsroy says...

I hope that PENDLE COUNCIL stay away
from this fracking lark BUT they will NOT
Because there is a fast buck to be made
so get ready to start walking to work when they
start fracking test on the M65 why there because
that is where our gas is under ground of M65
according to tests carried out .
so get ready to start letting the council of PENDLE
know we DO NOT WANT FRACKING HERE.
TELL THE FRACKER TO DO IT IN DAVID BACK YARD
AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS IT WILL BE.
YOU ARE NOT DOING ANY FRACKING HERE
DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE.
I hope that PENDLE COUNCIL stay away from this fracking lark BUT they will NOT Because there is a fast buck to be made so get ready to start walking to work when they start fracking test on the M65 why there because that is where our gas is under ground of M65 according to tests carried out . so get ready to start letting the council of PENDLE know we DO NOT WANT FRACKING HERE. TELL THE FRACKER TO DO IT IN DAVID BACK YARD AND SEE WHAT HE SAYS IT WILL BE. YOU ARE NOT DOING ANY FRACKING HERE DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. jenkinsroy
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree