Elderly lady given oxygen after fire broke out in her Padiham flat (From Burnley and Pendle Citizen)
When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Elderly lady given oxygen after fire broke out in her Padiham flat
2:47pm Sunday 15th December 2013 in News
AN ELDERLY woman was given oxygen after a frying pan she was using at a flat in Dryden Street, Padiham, caught fire at around 8.15pm on Friday.
The woman was alerted by the smoke alarm and used a direct link with the warden to call the fire service.
Comments are closed on this article.