Barrowford fire caused by grill pan

FIRE crews were called to a flat in Fountain Square, Barrowford, at 3.20am on Saturday after the smoke alarm alerted neighbours.

A man had fallen asleep after putting some food on the grill.

The fire caused damage to the kitchen but the man was not injured.

Comments (4)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

1:09pm Sun 15 Dec 13

HarryBosch says...

Why do people still think it's a good idea to start cooking food after they've had a skinfull? Beer in - brain out!
Think fella, ya've been lucky this time, next time you might not be so fortunate!
Why do people still think it's a good idea to start cooking food after they've had a skinfull? Beer in - brain out! Think fella, ya've been lucky this time, next time you might not be so fortunate! HarryBosch

1:35pm Sun 15 Dec 13

Sajdin says...

I guess a few drinks were involved. idiot!
I guess a few drinks were involved. idiot! Sajdin

8:35pm Sun 15 Dec 13

3 for 10p says...

What's the difference between the long term unemployed and a fireman ?
The fireman costs us tax payers much more money. :-)
What's the difference between the long term unemployed and a fireman ? The fireman costs us tax payers much more money. :-) 3 for 10p

5:13am Mon 16 Dec 13

hasnado33 says...

What else were they doing ? Planning the next strike
What else were they doing ? Planning the next strike hasnado33

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree