When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Firework sparks Burnley kitchen fire
9:54am Friday 1st November 2013 in News
FIREWORK is thought to have caused a fire at a house in Burnley last night.
Crews were called to Coal Clough Lane at around 9.30pm.
It is thought that a firework landed on the property and caused the fire.
Two fire engines from Burnley Fire Station attended and were at the house for around an hour.
A spokesman said there was ‘moderate’ fire damage to the roof and no-one was injured.
Comments are closed on this article.