When news happens, text LT and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Growing up can be a confusing time, full of ups and downs for children and parents alike! Read our advice on dealing with the most common issues you may come across. From tips on forming new friendships to wetting the bed, we've got help for you.
- Study questions role of vitamin D in disease
- Number of teen mothers falls by 8% in a year
- Introducing a new pet into the family
- UK cancer survival rates below European average
- '20 classrooms of kids' a day take up smoking
- 50 money saving ideas
This tasty meal is quick and cheap to make and there are plenty of variations to suit different tastes.
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.